chapter 4

brendon was meras boyfriends cousin and out of all the friends he was the smallest and the meanest, normally im able to hold my own against hi but he could always outlast me. he was a short bald man in his late 20's he had a grow beard.

"brendon... where's Jason?" he looked nervous he was gripping his shotgun hard, he'd probably break it if he gripped it anyharder.

"he was t-taken by those fuckers" mera's eyes widened. I gritted my teeth he was lying he probably killed him to save his own ass, I clenched my pistol.

"what do you mean" she said with a horrified look on her face.

"w-we were getting back from the gas station  and one of those... things grabbed him and took a chunk out of his leg I tried to get him to come with me but he shot himself..." i had enough of this guys bull shit i stood up and pointed the gun at his head

"thats a lie you fat bald fuck!" he stood up to face me. I laughed he was atleast 5 inches shorter than me. he raised his shot gun and pressed it to my chest.

"you little shit put that thing down" i pushed the barrel of my gun into his forehead

"you probably shot him didn't you!"

"Jake calm down!" I felt arin's had on my shoulder and i tensed up.

"Yeah listen to your little freind" i clenched my teeth and glared at him as I lowered my pistol. as soon as it was at my side he swung the shot gun smashing it into the side of my face and i fell to the ground.

" you little fucking peice of shit! dont you fucking threaten me!" arin was now at my side, Mera stood up with veronica.

"Brendon what the Fuck" he turned the gun to her,

"shut up bitch! now drop that fucking bat and back off!" they did as he said then he turned the barrel back to me as I stood up.

ok you know what to do. I took a step towards him and stopped. he smiled,

"you little shit i always hated you and once im done with you im gonna fuck your sister here" he looked at arin,

"then im gonna fuck your little girlfeind!" i held his gaze

.

wait for him to drop his gaurd, wait for the right moment. I told my self. arin picked up my beretta off the floor and pointed it at him.

"drop the gun! or i-ill shoot you!"

no no no, arin you idiot. he turned the barrel to him and smiled,

"go ahead pull that trigger, a little boy like you probably couldnt do shit!"

now. he finally took his finger off the trigger and i grabbed the gun out of his hand and swiftly jabbed the butt of the gun into his face, he fell to the ground and i cocked the gun aiming at his head.

"Fuck you asswhole!" i smiled at his pitifull remark. then i squeezed the trigger and there was a loud bang, the gun kicked back into my shoulder and i winced a little. then i looked at the mangled corpse and a giant pile of bits of what used to be his head.

"holy shit.. jake?"