💃🕺Welcome, Gamers💃🕺

Hello, fellow gamers! Dang, it's been a while since I've started a new book. Feels good.

Anywho, I'm known for usually writing musical x reader fanfics. But, after completely spiraling into the Dream SMP fandom, I found myself simping for these amazing characters played by some very talented Minecraft Youtubers.

And that's when it hit me: why not make my own Yandere! Dream SMP x reader book?

And here we stand today. Very legendary tale, I know. I wanted to start this book earlier, but I decided to wait till school got out and I was finally free from the American school system for the summer.

And with that quick intro out of the way, let's get onto the good stuff!

💃🕺REQUEST ARE CLOSED FOR NOW💃🕺

I didn't expect all these new readers to come across my book! (Very excited about that and happy to see you all.) Request will open up after I get a few already requested one shots done.

For now, here are the characters you can request:

*Dream

*George

*Sapnap

*BBH

*Skeppy

*Quackity

*Technoblade

*Fundy

*Wilbur

*Ranboo

*Jschlatt

I'll add more when the time comes. :) Remember, this is their CHARACTERS and not them irl. (Though they all do be looking finnneeee😳)

Oh! I should probably mention I will be organizing my one shots a little better by putting them under one of the character tabs I have published! (Example: you can find Yandere! Dream under the Dream section)

Alrighty then, I'll see you all on the flip side.

And please, try not to break their unstable, fragile hearts. They're just smitten with you, after all.