-𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕 (𝙿𝚝. 𝟸)-

Thank you all for your steadfast support and patience. I have matured significantly as a person these past few months, and I hope my writing reflects that. The DSMP fandom will remain as a fond memory for me, but it seems like it has come to an end. This is, as it seems, for the best: with Techno gone and everybody going back to their more active lifestyles after the Pandemic, it seems that most of the creators have moved on to doing more IRL content. (Which is wonderful to watch!)

Warning: this story does have mentions of rape. Despite this not involving the reader, please proceed with caution. This is used in no way to excuse any actions of the effected character. A reminder that this is fiction, and no despicable actions in yandere stories should be considered "romantic." In reality, I'm sure everyone understands how devastating these types of relationships can be.

TW: implied rape (not involving reader), mentions of cannibalism, manipulation, toxic relationships, cheating, homophobia, internalized homophobia, biphobia, non-consensual kissing (not involving reader), drugging, use of belittling/sexist language (involving reader), major character death, and gaslighting. 

Artist: @Shmeckdoesstuff on Twitter

Another quick note: I'm not too familiar with George's lore, so his relationships are most likely inaccurate. This goes for Mumza, too, as she isn't portrayed as the goddess of death in this story, but as the goddess of nature.

Alright, with all of that information out of the way, let's get to the story!

To His Majesty Wilbur Soot:

I am writing on behalf of Prince George of the Dream Kingdom to query you on certain aspects of L'Manberg. His majesty wonders about the accommodations we might expect once escorted to our chambers. The prince requests for his room to be a reasonable seventy-eight degrees during the daytime and cooled off to sixty-three degrees at nightfall. (It is out of respect for the foliage that colonizes any quarters he inhabits.) His grace also requests a meatless menu for the sake of his food palette.

These requests may seem meticulous, but it seems that meeting these standards are in your best interest. The opinion I have heard of you from my fiancé and courtiers hesitates my pen to ink any words of solicitude towards you, but their advice against empathy towards your cause holds an obvious bias. I hope we can communicate without any ill sentiments and regard each other with pronounced reverence.

Warm regards,

Y/n L/n

Dear Lady Y/n,

Despite the eccentricity of the prince's fiancée drafting letters on such intimate matters, it gratifies me to see your views of my character have not been skewed despite the unscrupulous rumors you must hear about L'Manberg and myself. I will see to supplying Prince George with his requests.

I have not an idea of your background with politics within court, but I believe it would benefit us both to establish an acquaintance. Please do not take my offer with a motive to persuade you of different opinions of the Dream Kingdom or its nobility; I only wish to befriend you in the pursuit of meeting your ideals of "reverence."

Cordially,

King Wilbur Soot of L'Manberg

Dear King Wilbur,

After considering your proposition with much musing, I have concluded your intentions are driven by unfeigned inquisitiveness. This seek of friendship is mutual, and I find myself inquiring about your own character, as the consideration you have shown to myself has been admirable.

Before my engagement, I had been attending an esteemed writing academy in the Dream Kingdom. I had enrolled with the aspiration of meeting figures of significance in the publishing industry who may have an interest in young upstarts in the foreboding industry of authorship. Coming from a background of hardships, my only comfort has been my pen and the words it inscribes.