-𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 (𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝)-

Before we start, a quick statement on Techno (Please scroll down if you wish to just read the story!):

I cannot express the amount of tragedy this community has faced recently. The amount of positivity he has shown, and the wonderful acts of kindness he has performed this past year proves that Techno is an incredible man who managed to entertain us with quality content even in his worst hours. His passing has inspired thousands of artists, writers, and content creators alike to make work honoring him and his legacy.

I started writing this one shot a few weeks before Techno's passing. I was considering not publishing it, since it doesn't even have the reader's POV in it and thought it would be in bad taste (although it isn't him, but his character). But letting a story--even the dumb and irrelevant ones that I happen to write--go to waste would be such a pity. He created such a 'complex' and fun character with plenty of lore that I believe it would be a shame to put it to rest just yet. He would want the community to continue to thrive and express their creativity, hence why I decided to open up my drafts and finally complete this.

But, whilst I have you here, please take some time to read about Sarcoma cancer. Even if you can't donate, the next best thing you can do is do a little research and share these resources. I will provide links to resource pages and legitimate donation pages here:

https://www.curesarcoma.org

https://www.nfcr.org/cancer-types/sarcoma

Thank you for taking the time to read. Please, enjoy this small story. :)

TW: Violence, murder, considerably graphic details of murder, mild reference to suicide, implied cannibalism, and gore

Artist: Unkown

~3rd Person POV~

Although the wool dummy had been frozen until it stood stiffly straight in the Artic spring, Technoblade was able to easily slice through its frostbitten figure with his Netherite sword. It was a dangerous, godly metal that could only be harvested from the inhumane depts of the Nether. No man could harness such a rich power, in theory: they would easily slip into uncontrollable mass slaughter within a matter of moments due to the overwhelming power no mortal should be able to harness.

No human would be able to find such a precious and incredibly rare ore, most believe. If they came back from the feared Nether still intact, only the strongest and brightest flames could smelt it. (This was coming from the airless and boiling mines of the Nether, after all) Each bar of smelted Netherite had to be handled with Kevlar gloves and nerveless fingertips, as a human's hand would be charred within the first few seconds of handling. Only a God could forge a weapon out of the bricks, but even they would need a crave for chaos and a fixated obsession with violence.

For Technoblade--son of the Blood God and Queen of the Piglins--the sword was molded for him to wield only. He lived to serve his father's restless thirst for blood. He had easily slaughtered the petrified but determined 'heroes' that tried to stop his march towards their villages. Their attempts were ignominiously futile, as they would always cower into a shameful bow to before the demigod, accepting their fates.

Techno blankly stared at the piles of dismembered and mangled dummies. A violent gale carried the light wool limbs away into the vast flurries of snow. Compared to past years in the artic, this one was certainly the most miserable. The inhabitable weather made visitors scarce. (Not like he had many friends beforehand, but he was not insufferable to those who could challenge his own godly stance he presented himself with) Letters were an option, but a fearless bird who was willing to brave the intolerable gusts of ice-ridden wind was, lightly put, sporadic. Even then, most flew out of sight in fear of what the knight of death himself would do to them if he found them fluttering in his solemn territory.