-𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 (𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷)-

*Kicks down door and pulls out deck of cards*

"Come out of the closet? Honey, I'm coming out of the deck cuz I'm ACE!"

—Me (Yeah that's my way of coming out as ace to you guys. Pretty pog if you ask me.)

TW: Manipulation

Oh, and requested by @Sodabee

Artist is currently unknown. Please let me know if you know who this piece of art belongs to so I can give them much deserved credit!

~Y/n's POV~

With tremendous strength, I finally managed to slam my black suitcase close. I smiled and turned to the nervous-wrecks I called my friends. If the room wasn't silent before, it now seemed like no one was daring to even breathe.

Residing in a kingdom as small as Pogtopia meant that anyone leaving was impactful. After all, I was the only girl at the time living underground with three boys I would take an arrow for.

All of them had an intense look on their faces, all their eyes contemplating my suited-up figure. To enter the land I was traveling to, Manburg, and have an audience with their "emperor," I was required to wear a suit. One of the boys—Technoblade—offered one of his many red suit jackets to me. I graciously accepted it, loving the royal-like aesthetic of the blood-red, tailed coat. Of course, due to him being a few inches taller than me, I had to trim the coat tails. Albeit the jacket was simple, it still held an elegant look to it. And, after adding my nicest, cream-white ruffled undershirt and black dress pants that were also being leased out by Techno that were so long that I had to tuck them into my black heel boots, I looked ready to take on any court.

"Y/n, please don't leave. What if you say the wrong thing? Schlatt is unpredictable; you could breathe wrong and he could call for your head!" Tommy, the trouble-making teen that caused most of the chaos in the server, exclaimed. (Though that was one of the main reasons he was one of my favorite people.)

I was about to interject, but Wilbur, the ex-president of Manberg and the leader of Pogtopia, added," I usually don't agree with the child, but he has a point; you're the only one he has no reason to kill or imprison, but he's unpredictable. This is a bad idea."

I made sure my expression was stern as I eyed the men in front of me. "Guys, that's the whole point! I'm innocent—or at least, innocent-looking—and he would have no reason to hurt me. If he's ever gonna let you guys even come within fifty feet of Manberg, I would be the best candidate to argue with him," I explained for the hundredth time.

"We understand," Wilbur replied, "But we don't want you to go into Manberg expecting special treatment because you're a girl or you're innocent."

I raised an eyebrow and grabbed my heavy trunk. "Oh trust me, I'm not expecting anything less. I have experience with this type of stuff, remember? I worked with Eret and his kingdom as a diplomat."

They all fell silent as I mentioned their comrade that had betrayed them in the Manberg Revolution. I had negotiated many peace treaties and trade deals for him in the past before I joined Pogtopia; it being the main reason I was being sent out on this mission in the first place.

Tommy suddenly tackled me in a hug, staining my suit with his sorrowful tears. I held back my own tears as I returned the gesture, resting my chin on the shorter boy's fluffy blonde hair. I knew that secretly the boys were arguing with me into staying, but I knew how desperately they wanted their country back.

And the first step was negotiating peace with Emperor Schlatt.

Tommy started to blubber through his tears, "You'll come back to us, right? I swear if Schlatt lays a finger on you I'll kick his—"