Chapter 4 part one: sneaking out

~it's Friday morning, you check your phone and see you have another text from hunter, it says "go check the table on your deck". You go check the deck, there's an iced coffee from Starbucks, your exact order too, you go back to text him~

K: y/n! I need you to come down and help me with something

Y/n: okay mom I'm coming.

K: okay I need You to uncover the pool. We're getting it filled today.

Y/n: WE HAVE A POOL. NO WAY

K: oh I thought I told you. Anyways get out there and uncover it, please 

Y/n: okay mom let me change. 

~you go up and change, grab your phone and AirPods, and listen to music.~ 

This is the outfit you decide you to wear 

H: hey y/n! Wyd?

~hunters in a chair in his backyard sitting by his pool~

Y/n: oh hey. I'm just uncovering the pool, we're getting it filled today and my mom wanted me to uncover it

H: oh cool. Do you wanna come over for lunch and we can swim in my pool if you want? It's probably gonna be a sleep over type thing though. Some of my friends are coming over and I think you should meet them.

Y/n: yeah sure, I just have to ask my mom just to make sure, she will probably fine with it. 

H: okay great. You can just come over when your ready.

Y/n: okay sounds good.

~hunter looks at you and smiles and his eyes go back to his phone, you uncover the pool and go back inside to ask your mom if you can go~

Y/n: hey mom. Can I go over to hunters house and sleep over. Some of his friends are coming over too. And don't worry. Natalie will probably be home so I won't be the only girl so I'll be fine.

K: yeah sure. And hunter lives right across the street right. 

Y/n: yeah

K: okay then yeah you can go. If you need anything ask Natalie or hallie I won't be home tonight. I'm going out with an old friend and staying the night at her house. Emma will be with me.  But if you need anything please text me 

Y/n: thanks mom, I love you.

Skip time 

~you get packed up and head over to hunters house.he opens the door and you realize your the first one there. He shows you were the guest bedroom is because he doesn't want you to be uncomfortable staying the night with teenage boys. He shows your we're Natalies room is if you need her. As you and hunter go back down stairs and chill out you guys hear a knock on the Door. Hunter races you to the door but you end up opening it. You and hunter are laughing and he's pushing you out of the way. His friends look at you and looking back at hunter while smiling~

G: oooo hunters got a girlfriend

L: yeah hunter...

H: guys stop it, she just moved in next door and she's really nice.

P: yeah okay. That's believable.

H: shut up preston

L: is she spending the night?

Y/n: yeah but in the guest room. If it's a big problem I can leave, it's not a big deal.

P: no it's fine he didn't mean it like that.

Y/n: oh okay.

Skip time: 

You sat on the couch watching tiktoks and scrolling on insta while hunter, Gavin, Luke, and Preston all played video games. You tell hunter hat your gonna go up to bed. He says okay and if you need anything to come down and ask. You get a text from hunter, just as your about to go to bed~

~after about an hour your waken up by hunter, he's carrying your skate board and his

~after about an hour your waken up by hunter, he's carrying your skate board and his.~

H: ready

Y/n: yeah 

~you guys sneak out of the window, Hunter goes down first and he helps you get down without getting hurt. You walk for a little bit so you don't wake up hunters friends. After you guys walk for about 10 minutes you guys decide to ride out of the neighborhood and go downtown~