chapter 7: first confession

*you wake up to someone knocking on your bedroom*

y/n: i'm coming....wha- what are you doing here? 

g: oh um your sister let me in...

y/n: yeah okay i don't care, but why are you here? is hunter okay.

g: i don't know im here to ask you that question 

y/n: wdym?

g: hunter hasn't been talking to anyone a lot lately, and i don't think its his dad but i-

y/n: his dad? what happened to his dad?

g: oh um he died when he was younger. but anyways he's been kinda quiet and boring, he wasn't like that when before you moved in.

y

: oh well he seems fine to me, we hung out all day yesterday and like everyday since, he hasn't talked to you? 

g: he has just like not as much. but thanks for letting me know.

y/n: yeah no problem, and thanks for telling me about his dad, i would've messed up and asked about him or something dumb. 

g: yeah ofc no problem, and also are you guys like dating?

y/n: haha no we're just friends

g: oh okay, just noticed the way he look at you and i saw him kiss you yesterday.

y/n: oh you did...

g: yeah i wasn't being creepy i was just trying to find him and it would make sence that he would be with you and that's when i saw you guys. 

y/n: oh well we're just friends i promise 

g: do you like him or anything like that 

y/n: um i'm not quite sure yet. 

g: oh okay, have a good rest of your day.

y/n: yeah thank you, you too. 

*you text hunter and ask him what's wrong* 

k: girls lunch is ready!!!

y/n: coming mom!

k: get emma while your up there too

y/n: okay...emma! 

k: so how was hunter yesterday. emma told me that you guys had fun

y/n: yeah we did, we swam all day after he came home from church and lacrosse.

k: he seems cool, i like having him around, i hope you do too.

y/n: yeah i do he is pretty cool, also mom, don't get the wrong message...we're just friends for now

k: "for now" 😏

y/n: oh my gosh mom 

k: what?! haven't you seen the way he looks at you?! he clearly likes you, and plus i think you guys will make a cute couple.

y/n: oh my god. i cannot with you rn. 

k: do you have any plans for tonight? 

y/n: i'm gonna go for a run in a few and then probably finish unpacking, and then just chill out. 

k: oh ok cool. also i have a question, have you talked to any of your friends back home?

y/n *you lie and say yeah kinda under your breath*