Chapter 5: Couple of besties

Before I start I am very sorry this took forever. I'm really busy with school and editing, gonna try to publish a new chapter every night or 2 nights.

Y/n: hunter wake up. 

H: what? *he says in a scratchy, tired voice*

Y/n: My mom wants to know if you want to go out to eat. And probably go to the movies and the mall afterwards. Do you wanna come? You don't have to she just wanted me to ask

H: yeah ofc!

Y/n:  Okay I'll tell her, I'm gonna go shower and get ready to go. If you wanna shower here you can, there's a shower down stairs. And if you wanna go back to your house you can do that, I honestly don't care.

H: I'll shower at my house if that's fine, but I'll get ready and I'll meet you back here. 

Y/n: Okay that's fine,

~hunter goes back to his house, and you get ready to go. You decide to text your friends that live back in Washington, and tell them all of the things that happened. Hunter comes back and sneaks back through your window and lays on your bed. You get dressed and go back to your room~

                                                                  The outfit 

                                                                  The outfit 

H: you look good. 

Y/n: Oh haha no I don't, but thank you. 

H: no Y/n, you literally look gorgeous.

Y/n: Thanks hunter...

K: hey Y/n are you ready- oh hey hunter..are you coming with us?

H: yeah, Y/n said it was fine.

K: yep, it's perfectly fine, we can leave whenever I'm done getting ready. 

Y/n:  Okay mom.

~hunter turns on the tv in your room and you guys watch The 100 while your mom gets ready. After a few minutes she calls you guys down and you get in the car, and head over to a restaurant that's close to the mall. you guys finish your meal and head to the movies, of course emma was with you so we had to watch something that she liked, she chose to watch inside out, although she hated that movie but there wasn't a lot of movies to choose from.~

K: hey I know you guys don't wanna watch this, so here's money, you guys can go and head over to the mall. We'll meet you somewhere after this movie is done.

Y/n: Thanks mom, bye love you 

~hunter grabs your hand and runs to the food court~ 

H: do you like boba?

Y/n: that's the most stupidest question you could ask anyone.

H: shut up *he pushes you away from him as a joke*