Chapter 6: the night with the biden's

before i begin i will like to say i am very very sorry got not updated this in like forever. i lost my computer charger but i just found it 💀 and since schools out, i hope to be posting once a day but not on the weekends or next week because i'm going on vacation. but i will try to keep updating this. also i am so sorry for saying "you" so many times in this. i am so sorry it's like so annoying. 

you get ready to go, you shower, curl your hair, do your makeup, and the other essentials you need to do, before you leave you write a note for your mom so she knows you left and you are with hunter, on the kitchen counter. you open the door of hunters house and go up to his room since he wasn't downstairs.

H: WHAT ARE YOU DOING *he walks in with only a towel around his waste*

Y/n: UMMMM DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE OR SOMETHING 

H: UMM YEAH JUST GO DOWNSTAIRS OR WAIT OUTSIDE THE DOOR

y/n: YEAH YEAH OKAY

*hunter finishes getting ready*

h: ok ok you can come in now

y/n: i am so so so sorry 

h: y/n don't worry about it. it's fine, my grand parents are gonna be here in like 10 minutes so if you just wanna hang out in here with me that's fine.

y/n: ya i'll just stay in here 

h: oh and btw you look rlly good. 

y/n: thank you but i don't. 

h: shut the hell up y/n you know your gorgeous, and i don't know  how to get that in your head but your literally fucking beautiful. 

y/n: oh thank you *you smile and look down at your feet that are hanging off the bed*

h: oh, my grandparents are here we can head out 

*hunter holds the door open for you as you head out. you get to the car that they are in and hunter does a little jog so he can catch up, he opens the door for you and he comes in after you.*

(j= joe     jill=jill) 

jill: hi y/n! how are you doing? 

y/n: i'm doing amazing, how are you doing? 

jill: oh i'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking! hunter how are you? 

h: i'm doing good grandma. 

jill: that's good to hear!

j: so... are you guys a couple?

*hunter looks at you kinda like 😏 and you punch him in the leg while you guys both start chucking*

h: no here just friends pop, don't worry about it

jill= sure. hunter definitely has some feelings for you, he talks about you a lot and stuff.

* you look at hunter and see that his face is all red while looking down at his feet chucking*

j: okay let's go, y/n: what movie do you wanna see

y/n: oh it doesn't matter someone else can decide.

jill: hunter do you wanna pick?

h: sure um are that playing  joker movie tonight? i don't know what to pick otherwise 

j: yeah probably, they are always playing it.

*hunter whispers in your ear "is that okay? if not it's fine i can pick a different movie, it doesn't matter to me as long as your happy" you look over at him and nod you head while smiling.

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀 

j: do you guys want some popcorn or something? 

h: yeah... do you want anything do drink y/n?

y/n: oh um just a water is fine.

h: yeah then just popcorn and 2 waters is fine.

j: okay got it. 

* you want hunter get out of the car, and open up the trunk of the car and sit in the back. jill gives you some blankets and pillows, you and hunter cuddle up, and watch the movie. after a while you fall asleep on hunters chest and he falls asleep too. he wakes back up but doesn't move so he doesn't wake you up. once the movie is over he wakes you up and whispers that it's time to go in his sleepy voice. you guys move to the back seat and he gives you his hoodie to put over your legs since it was cooling off. you rest your head on hunters shoulder and he rests his hand on your thigh the whole ride home. you guys get home and he wakes you up and walks you  inside, he turns on his flashlight on his phone and shines it up the staircase and takes you too his room, he lays you on his bed and he covers you up. he goes to take a shower and comes back after a while. he lays down and puts his arm around your head and you adjust your head onto his chest again. he rubs his fingers through your hair and kisses your forehead and whispers "goodnight y/n i love you" you hear what he said but you didn't want to be awkward so you just pretend to be asleep.

𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗪 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗖 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗘𝗫𝗛𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗦 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗢