Chapter 27: Lucian is the New Lucifer

ARANYA

One of the most dangerous person inside Harman is the vice president of the SSG. Seth might be the king but Lucian is the god of evil. He's can be the substitute of Lucifer.

Hindi na nagpaliwanag pa si Ken sa akin kanina. All he ever said to me was to stay away from Lucian at all cost and it sounded like I'll immediately die if I ever get near him. Dahil doon, Lucian became my topic for the second chapter of my book.

I was very busy writing when I heard the doorbell ringing. Akala ko ay guni-guni ko lang dahil alas nuebe na ng gabi at hindi rin naman ako binibisita ni Ma'am Claudia sa gabi pero muli itong tumunog. I had no choice but to stand and walk through the door before looking on the peephole to check.

Laking gulat ko nang makita si Seth na may bitbit na box ng pizza, isang supot ng plastik na may lamang dalawang inumin at bouquet ng pulang rosas. He's wearing a v-neck black shirt and a denim trouser which is actually a fresh look for me since I've never seen him wear something casual before. The only thing I get to see him wear is his school uniform and his PE uniform when he joined the zombie run.

I opened the door slowly and then I looked at him with my blank face as I try to keep my admiration burst out. I'm still mad at him kaya't kailangan kong iwasang maging marupok.

"Why are you here?"

"I just want to apologize for what happened earlier. I'm sorry for being a jerk." He sincerely said before extending the bouquet. Nakatingin ito sa akin na parang maamong aso habang inaabot ang bulaklak na tinaggap ko naman dahil nakakaawa talaga siyang tingnan.

"Thank you." I simply said before taking a closer look to the roses for a second then look back to him.

"May I come in?" He asked as he gestured the inside of my apartment as he still holds the pizza box and the platic bag with a logo of a famous coffee shop.

"S-Sige." I then I move aside to make way and way for him to enter before I closed the door. Seven on the other hand went straight to the dining table and then he placed the food he brought.

"I brought a little snack we can eat. Do you mind if I stay here for the night?"

Muntik ko nang mabitawan ang bouquet sa sobrang pagkabigla sa sumunod niyang tanong. He was busy untying the plastic rope around the two boxes of pizza and then taking the coffee drinks out of the plastic bag while I'm stoned on the floor and completely dumbfounded.

He'll stay here tonight? But why would he do so? And I thought there's a curfew here where we can't go out starting at 8 pm? What the hell is happening?

"S-Stay here? Tonight?" Pag-uulit ko at nagbabaka sakaling mali lang ang pandinig ko pero sinagot niya ako agad ng mabilis na tango.

"Yes." He before walking towards me and then taking both of my hands, "I promise I won't do anything you won't like. I'm here to ask for an apology, not to make things worse for the both of us."

Imbes na kumalma ay lalo akong naghuramentado sa sobrang kaba. He's hands on mine is driving me crazy and his eyes are just making things worse. I don't know how long will I control my feelings and the fact that he wants to stay here for tonight, I don't think I can keep my guard up.

"Uhm..."

"If you're feeling uncomfortable then I won't sleep here. I'll just eat with you and spend a little time before I go home. I want to be with you tonight because I won't attend our classes tomorrow."

Agad akong natigilan sa sinabi niyang iyon. He looks so sad while he's talking to me so I kinda felt a bit sad too. Aabsent siya bukas? Paano na yan? Can I still be safe without him?