Chapter 28: Vice President

ARANYA

"Looks like Seven's not around. He also took some of his gang so, I guess you feel alone my lady classmate." Lucian started talking to me like we're very close before he look at Calypso and then he pointed the empty chair on the left where Cole sits, "Sit over there." Agarang utos niya sa lalaki.

Cal on the other hand did not even make a move. He was just staring at him while crossing his arm and leaning on the back of the chair, "Don't tell me what to do, you're not the boss of me." Walang ganang saad nito.

"Well that boss of you is not here and as the vice president, I will be the one in charge when the president is gone. Now sit over there before I send you to the office."

I can feel the tension rising up as Lucian and Cal stare at each other with great anger and urge to kill. Before I could even see one of them strangling another one's neck, I intervened by clearing my throat, "Cal, its okay. You can sit there. At least you can easily pull his hair if he tries to hurt me."

Cal immediately turn to me with his jaw clenching and his teeth greeted, "That's the point! Seven said that we have to beat him before he can even" He fastly glance back to Lucian "try to hurt you." He angrily scolded as he emphasized the word try to imply that I should be strictly guarded.

Lucian on the other hand ignored him then he looked at me, "Do you think I'm going to hurt you lady classmate?"

I really find his endearment kind of annoying and offensive. It's like he finds it unpleasant that I'm a lady and yet I'm in their class. I think he's trying to tell me that I should not be here.

"Yes but I know you can't right now. You look like someone who hurts a person in an abandoned place, not in a classroom full of witnesses and in broad daylight." I boldly said as I feel Ken and Thunder's attentiveness that assures my safety that erases my fear and doubts if I get killed by Lucian.

I bet if Seven's here, he can't even come close to me. Ngayon na wala siya, talagang makakalusot itong lalaking ito. Who knows what he's planning.

"Oh come on! I thought we were okay yesterday! Besides, I'm not planning to hurt you and I will never hurt you. There is only one person I'm willing to kill here but its not you."

"'Cause its Seth."

"So you call him Seth huh? Pretty cute." He then look back at Cal again, "I thought she told you to sit over there? Why are you not getting your ass off that chair?"

Cal violently stands up and then he even intimidated Lucian by looking at him in the eye and leveling his head on him to give threat before sitting in Cole's chair. Lucian on the other hand sat beside me while wearing this creepy smile I always find as a horrifying expression of him.

"Seth sounds like a girl's name. Maybe you can give me a cute name too."

"I can call you Lucy."

Agad kong narinig ang impit na tawa ni Ken at nararamdaman ang matinding pagpipigil ni Thunder na tumawa. Cal on the other hand is chuckling softly but Lucian ignored everyone and still trying to keep that terrifying smile.

"I sound like a badass lady. But if that's what makes you happy then Lucy it is." He tries to sound cheerful but I can literally feel the evil vibe creeping out of that stupid face. So this man don't know when to quit huh?

"Lucy short for Lucifer." Biglang singit ni Ken na lalong ikinatawa ni Cal peo hindi pa rin nagpatinag si Lucian at nilingon ito.

"Oh, looks like Satan's behind us afterall." Resbak naman niya bago muling lumingon sa akin at lalong pinalapad ang nakakatakot niyang ngiti, "I think I'm gonna enjoy this day with you, lady classmate."