P.R.O.B.L.E.M

Nehemiah 8:10
"Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧! 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

It's killing you softly, brought you in distress and locked you so you can't escape from that vain. Your poor swollen eyes can't see the sunlight were always filled with tears.

𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

Tough roads with a thousand knives engraining your toes. Scars that etched inside your heart were always pricking in that cold winter undying sorrow.

𝐎𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞.

That dark crowded room suffocates you until you fall in the abyss of rigours. You thought no one can save you so you called yourself;

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐧𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭.

He wants you to call His name. Use your voice to offer worship songs for Him. Praying is the only remedy to cure that abstruse pain.

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

He just want to help you so you can be strong and become a good fighter. Hold His hands and open your heart. He is the only key so you can open the door of despair and escape that dark suffocating place.

𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞.

Hold on! For He will lift you up from that abyss of misery and will lead you to the ethereal place where you belong.

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬, 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭.

Bow down and owe everything to Him. Remember, night is yet young and problem is not a problem but a challenge that was given by God to uphold your faithfulness upon Him. Pain will never imprisoned you again as you accept Him faithfully.