Fled From Dolour

Psalms 47:1-3
"1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging."

𝐢. 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

just like a smoke -covering my nose, holding my breath to stop my heart from beating; just like a rope embracing my neck that whenever I attempt to remove it, its embrace tightens even more; just like a star craving for its own light and the moon that was covered by dark clouds; just like a rain looking for a land and a flowers looking for sunlight.

𝐢𝐢. 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫.

staring at the road that is full of pins, my feet are trembling, doesn't have any courage to take a step towards it-the only way for me to escape; as i look at my back, knives are coming again to stab me; i've been attempting to flee this dolour but i'm afraid to take one step-to walk on that road, for i'm scared that my feet would engrained by those pins.

𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫.

but a powerful voice bid me to walk on that road. He told me to trust Him that if i take one step, i won't feel any pain nor see any scars or blood on my feet. His voice is the herald for me to believe that after walking on that road, i can finally flee from this dolour.

𝐢𝐯. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭.

i took one step, two steps and more steps with all my faith and might. i feel no pain, i see no scars nor a blood. i continued walking and there He is, lending me His hands; as i took my last step, i faithfully give my hands to Him and thanked Him for being my refuge and my strength. He is indeed powerful; as of now, i cast everything i have on Him.