Miracle

Psalms 68:4
Sing to God, sing praise to His name; lift up a song for Him who rides through the deserts, whose name is the Lord, and exult before Him.

𝐢. 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐱 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨.

she remembered how her mother sing a worship song whenever they visit the chapel near their residence when she was still four years old. she was amazed by her mother's voice as if her mother is an angel sent from above to sing in their valley to worship God.

𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧’𝐭.

at the age of fifteen, her mother died. no one is able to sing with a voice as her mother’s voice. started that day, she aspiringly tried to become as good as her mother since she wants to continue what her mother did yet she can’t—she thought she will never be able to sing because she’s mute. but then, before her mother died, a very wonderful gift she had was, her mother taught her to play guitar saying that 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯’𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵.

𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞.

in a far away land which is far from turmoil, Melody seated on the grass carrying her guitar. she puts down her boater hat and started strumming the guitar with the song 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴. the more she strum to produce a melodious sounds, the more she wants to sing. the more she pluck the string, the more she believe in miracle. a galad appears dazzlingly in her front causing her to stopped strumming and closed her eyes. as she slowly opened her eyes, she moves her lips to produce a sound. what a miracle when she heard her voice totally the same with her mother. she smiled and thanked God for the miracle. she then started playing guitar and sing.

𝑷𝑺: 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅;
𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔;
𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔;
𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆.