Christmas

Isaiah 9:6
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Can we just forgive and swallow our anger? Can we just disperse love and shun hatred so no one will hurt? Can we just be innocent as an ornithogalum flower which bloomed in the garden of Bethlehem and just celebrate?

Heart must filled with bliss and forgiveness. Hug everyone just like we're giving them a hot chocolate. Hold their hands as we put a warm mittens and show them the sweetest smile we have.

Rejoice as loud as we can, rise as the sun smiles radiantly and give them hope as the moon shines during evening.

Invite them inside your heart and offer them with your boundless love, candidly.

Sing a song with them as the angels sing for Jesus. Louder! Louder than the loudest voice, sweet hymns from heaven.

Trees with garlands and lights may beautiful, toys wrapped in fancy papers may special but nothing is beautiful than the fondness of togetherness celebrating this special season.

Make this day full of delight, for Christ was born in Bethlehem.

All hearts may suffer of yore, but as this day came, all must speak to music, all hearts beat as one.

Star in Bethlehem shines signalling that our saviour was born. Send love to everyone and be grateful for the blessings given. Let this day continue tommorow, next day and everyday.