The Way to Change

Tunk's POV

It was early Sunday morning, Rachel and I were waiting for Korra. It had been like twenty minutes. I walked to her room and knocked on her door.

"Korra come on! What's taking so long?" I asked.

"I'm coming boy!!" She yelled I walked back to the living room.

"What's taking her so long?" Rachel asked folding her arms. I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"She's coming" I said calmly.

"This better work Tunk" Rachel said.

"What do you think?" Korra yelled walking in the living room with a little black dress. Rachel and I looked at each other then back her.

"What the hell! You're going to church!" I laughed, and she frowned.

"I don't have anything to wear" she whined.

"Go put on some jeans and I simple shirt" I said pointing back to her room. She went back and I continued to laugh.

"She's not going to change, once a delinquent always a delinquent" she said.

"Stop saying that, yes she is. You just have to believe" I replied.

"Is this better?" Korra asked walking out in a black pair of skinny jeans and  a white shirt. I smiled.

"You look great, now let's go" I said grabbing my keys.

Korra's POV

I sat in the backseat and we drove about twenty minutes to this cute little brick church by a lake. It was small. We walked in and Tunk greeted everybody including me.

"What's the topic of today's sermon?" I asked Tunk, the least I could do was be nice since the people were so kind.

"It's called, The Way to Change" he replied.

After the sermon, we stayed back to talk to the pastor. I know it sounds weird but I was actually scared to talk to him. I'm not really one of God's children (if you know what I mean). I walked up to him, he was tall, caramel skinned, and bald.

"Rev Run" he smiled extending his hand. I smiled a little and shook it.

"Korrin Smith" I smiled.

"I know who you are, your brother has told me a lot about you" he said, I lowered my smile, I had a feeling this wasn't good.

"Come with me" he said walking into a back room, I stared at Tunk and he gave me a nod and I followed him. He led me into his office. There was a boy. Light skinned, a little takes than me, with wavy black hair. He sat on the edge of the desk in a light-brown sweater. A fine young man indeed.

"This is my son, Daniel" Rev said, Daniel stood up and flashed his smile. It literally gave me chills.

"I'm Korrin" I said shyly.

"Nice to meet you Korrin" he replied reaching out his hand, I shook it.

"Well let me tell you about the Change program!" Rev said handing Tunk a flyer. I redirected my attention to Tunk.

"What program?" I asked

"It is a program to where we fix the lives of people who struggle with interpersonal problems" I stepped back and looked at Daniel and Tunk, I felt so embarrassed.

"There is nothing wrong with me!" I yelled

"Look I know you're a bit confused and mad so I'm going to leave you alone with Daniel and he will explain it to you." Rev and Tunk left the room and closed the door leaving us two alone. Now let me work my magic.

"Sit down" Daniel said in a deep sexy voice. I walked up to him.

"I rather stand next to you" I said sitting next to him on the desk. He chuckled and moved away.

"I'm very flattered but I think we should talk about the program" I frowned and stood up.

"Look, I'm not doing this shitty program, I'm perfectly fine" he nodded and pulled out a card.

"Ok I see, but if you change your mind, call me" he said handing me his business card. I nodded and left. I sterny walked to the car where Rachel and Tunk were waiting.

"How did it go?" He asked looking at me through the rearview mirror. I folded my arms and looked away silently.

Once we got home, I walked to my bedroom and slammed the door. I changed into some shorts and left the house to go see Shelly, she was always in the same place all day and all night.

"Heyy girl" she said smiling until she saw my face.

"What's wrong pooh?" She pouted and I sighed.

"Tunk signed me up for a life fixing program" I sighed.

"Do it" she replied. I looked at her shockingly.

"Why?" I asked. She walked up to me and cupped my face.

"Look baby, you're smart and pretty and have a good life. You don't deserve the life you're trying to live" she said, I moved her hands from my face angrily.

"Don't touch me!! You're just like evetybody else, you think I need fixing! Well I don't!" I yelled walking back home.

Comment and answer "Do you think Korra should do the program and why? What do you think about Diggy's character?" COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE