Baby

Daniel's POV

I laid on my bed with my beautiful girl Korren. She stayed the night, I watched her sleep, and kissed her check. She moved and fluttered her eyelids open.

"Good morning" she replied kissing my chest, I chuckled. I rubbed her shoulder and sat up.

"Last night was amazing" she added, I smiled again and pecked her lips.

"I try" I replied smiling, she kisses me again.

"I cant believe I had sex in a beach house" she smiled, I laughed.

"Was that a goal of yours?" I asked.

"Yeah" she replied.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked laying on my chest.

"We can do whatever you want" i said kissing her forehead.

"I don't know what I want" she said.

"Well we can lay here" I added. She remain silent as I heard my phone vibrate. i looked at it to see that it was a picture of my ex naked with the text.

I miss you baby

I fixed myself to reply until I see Korren look.

"Who's she?" She asked.

"Its no one important, its Rachel"

"Sending you naked photos?" I can tell she began to get angry, she snatched the phone and looked at the messages.

"Shes been sending you nudes all week!" I sighed.

"Baby, I swear it's nothing, i keep telling her that I'm with you?"

"Then why didn't you block the number the first time? You're allowing her to do this!"

"Korren, I was telling her to stop, you're acting like I liked them!"

"It's still the fact that you were looking at that bitch's nudes!" She stood up.

"Ok look I'm sorry, I should have blocked her number!"

"Don't try to fix this now! I can't believed I waisted my time on you!" She replied folding her arms.

"You don't mean that baby" I said rubbing her arm, she moved it.

"I think I need some time already Daniel" she said standing up and putting her clothes on.

"Korren no" I said grabbing her arm.

"I just need some time, we were moving to fast anyway" she said walking towards the door.

Comment, vote, tell me what you think