Let Me Love You

It has now been about 7 months and you're still with Diggy. Things have been very hectic because the baby is coming soon. You still haven't truly spoken to Diggy about your feelings on this baby but you said you would wait.

Korren's POV

"Babe?" I say walking out of the bedroom in some yoga pants.

"Hmm?" Daniel was laying down on the couch watching TV.

"Do you want to go run later?" He shook his head.

"Babe I can't, Anais and I are suppose to finish the baby's room." I sighed and begin walking back to our room, until I stopped and turn back around.

"Daniel, I feel as if you care more about Anais than me" he looked up at me.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you guys are texting everyday and night, she makes you laugh, and you guys are always out because of "the baby"" I groaned. He stood up and looked at me angrily.

"Why did you say the baby like that?"

I looked at him weirdly "Like what?"

"As if I'm lying to you or something!" I remained silent.

"I told you that this baby is very important to me, and you're degrading it" he yelled.

I sighed again "Look, about this baby. I don't feel good about this"

He looked confused " What don't you feel good about?"

"About the baby living here and Anais always coming over?"

"Why? You don't like her?" I shook my head.

"No it's not that"

"Then what's the problem?" I took a deep breath.

"She's your age" he looked at me, then shrugged.

"So"

"She's prettier than me, funnier than me, older than me! She's everything you want, and what if you see that? I'm gone then!" I began to tear up. Diggy walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Baby, I don't see Anais in that way. I love you" I folded my arms and looked at him.

"Really?" He shook his head multiple times.

"Yes really! You're special to me, and I would do anything to jeopardize that" He smiled. I opened my arms to hug him.

"I love you Diggy" I pecked his lips and he pulled them back. He embraced me harder as his lips crashed down on me again.

"Let me show you how much I love you" he smiled picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked me to the bedroom and laid me down softly.

I smiled as we touched the bed. We continued our intimate make out session until I began tugging on his shirt. He grabbed my hands and intertwined them but I continued to pull on it.

"Hold on baby" he chuckled grabbing the bottom of his shirt and taking it off. I smiled as I rubbed his pack. I arched my back and took off mine. He came back down tearing off my bra.

"Diggy" I whimpered covering my breasts. He slowly but sternly moved my hands.

"You're beautiful babe" He replied going back down to caress them. I slowly started to moan as he trailed from one to the other then down to my stomach.

"Gosh I missed this" I moaned quietly, I could tell Diggy heard me because I felt him smile. He continued to kiss my stomach while he removed my pants.

"Come inside baby" I moaned louder.

"Just wait baby" he chuckled again removing my thong. He instantly slid inside me.

"Ssss ahh" I yelled Arching my back and grabbing on his.

"Damn babe, why are you so tight?" He back stroking slowly. I was in to much enjoyment to reply. I gripped his back harder as he stroked faster.

"Ahh, harder baby!" I yelled, he stroked harder and harder causing the headboard to shake.

"Damn baby" I screamed scratching his back.

"Shit babe!" He yelled slowing down.

"Baby, I can't hold it" I moaned breathing heavily.

"Let it go baby" He kissed me. I exhaled and released as I felt him released also. He moved off of me.

"That was amazing" he said rubbing my shoulder.

"You were amazing" I replied kissing his chest.

"I'm sorry for the way I was acting" I said sitting up. He grunted while he sat up.

"Don't worry about that ma. You had every right ti to that way, I was too involved. It's just that this is my first child, and I want everything to be perfect" he replied rubbing his back.

I smirked looked at his back. "Well at least they're not bleeding" I chuckled.

"Well that means I didn't do that good" he frowned.

"You did fine" I said, he shook his head.

"Nah, I will not except that" he said pushing me back down.

Tell me what you think! Comment, Vote, follow me!! And if you wonder what Diggy's beach house looked like, it is in the media!