Ariel Simmons

Diggy's POV

After the call it took is about twenty minutes to get to the hospital.

"Umm, hi I'm looking for Anais Johnson" I said to the nurse at the front desk.

"Yeah, she just got into labor, she's in room 302" I nodded and walked off.

"You good Diggy?" Korren asked running behind me.

"No, she's not even eight months!" I replied finding her room. I walked into her reading a magazine.

"Hey Daniel" she smiled, I sat down in the chair next to her.

"How are you doing?" Korren asked.

"Fine, just scared. I'm not even eight months" she complained.

"Well maybe the baby is just premature" I explained.

"I just hope she's alright" she said holding my shoulder.

"Hello" the doctor said opening the door.

"I'm Dr. Martin and I will be delivering your baby" he smiled.

"I'm due already? I thought this was just a false alarm thing" Anais mentioned.

"No, your cervix tighten the sack that the baby was in so much, that it broke your water" he explained.

"So we're going to dilate you to were your contractions are the strongest, and then we'll start pushing" he said as two nurses came started injecting her with needles.

"Ahh" she hissed, I rubbed her shoulder.

"It's ok" I smiled.

Korren's POV

We sat there for about ten minutes until her contractions started to kick in. Every minute she was squeezing Diggy's hand, and honestly I felt jealous. It seemed like an experience I would have wanted to do with him instead if Anais.

"I'm back" the doctor smiled walking through the door again.

"Good, lets get this thing out of me!" She screamed, he moved the stool in front of her and nodded.

"Ok, lets have a baby" he smiled while he put on his other glove.

"On the count of three, Anais I need you to push" she nodded

"One, Two, Three!!" She grunted while squeezing Diggy's hand.

"Good job, but I need one more" he yelled over her.

"Ahh!" She screamed one last time. There was a brief silence that was broken by the sound if their little baby girl crying.

"It's a girl!" Dr. Martin smiled wrapping her in a towel and handed her to Anais.

"She's beautiful" Diggy smiled.

"She looks just like you" she smiled kissing the baby's head. I stood up to get a better look at her. Diggy picked her up and walked her around.

"She's so small" he whimpered.

"Yeah and because she is premature, we're going to keep her until she's big enough for you to take home" Dr. Martin explained as a nurse grabbed her and wheeled her out the room.

"What should we name her?" Anais asked.

"What about Ariel?" Diggy suggested.

"I love it!" She smiled.

"You're the best" she rubbed his arm.

"I try" He chuckled.

"So Diggy, how will this custody work out?" She asked, I scoffed.

"Oh Anais, only I call him Diggy" I groaned.

"Really, Diggy sounds so sexy on you" she pouted, Diggy chuckled.

"Well it's the name my sexy girlfriend gave me so it makes sense" he answered, I smiled.

"Well maybe his new girlfriend should call him that" she smiled.

"His only girlfriend is me, Korren, not his baby mama" I replied.

"Anais, I thought I told you this, I don't think of you like that"

"But that night we had, it was so special" he sighed.

"I was drunk, it should have never happened"

"But you called me baby, you said I was amazing" I nodded and left the room.

Diggy's POV

I sighed as I saw Korren left.

"Anais, you're beautiful and you seem like a great person, but I don't want you as a girlfriend. I know that night we has was crazy, but I was drunk and it should have never happened." I explained. She began tearing up.

"But you-"

"I didn't mean any of it. I wished it would have never happened honestly" i said cutting her off, she looked disappointed.

"Look, I'm still going to be in our daughter's life, but I thunk we shouldn't be acquainted with each other unless it's about Ariel" I added, she wiped her face and nodded.

"I understand" she replied.

"Can you leave" she asked, I rubbed her shoulder.

"Yeah"