My Girl

Daniel's POV

"So, does this meannn?" I asked rubbing Korrin's back, her hair was still dripping wet and she was still wrapped in a curtain. She shrugged.

"I don't know, I kinda wanna be in the moment right now" she said, I nodded.

"Oh ok" I replied leaning in but she blocked me with her hand.

"I'm cold" she chuckled fixing her bath curtain. I smiled and nodded and moved my arm from around her waist.

"Get dressed and we can watch movies later" I replied walking towards her for, she nodded.

The Next Morning

I woke up with Korrin breathing in front of me. I had stayed the night to be with Korrin. After she got dressed, we watched movies and ate, nothing serious. We already had talked for hours by text, phonecalls, and facetime. I laid there and watched her sleep, I kissed her nose and began to drift off to sleep.

"Good morning" she muttered opening her eyes, I smiled as she opened her eyes fully, she looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to wake you" I replied sitting up, as I began to prop myself up, she grabbed shoulder, eyes slowly closing again.

"Lay down with me" she said, her voice was still innocent, I moved back down and laid beside her again. I pulled her close to me and she wiggled to get comfortable.

"You smell nice" she chuckled again lifting her head up towards me. I smiled.

"I try boo" I chuckled rubbing her side.

"Boo? Who's your boo?" She asked.

"I don't know" I laughed again. She sat up, moved the blanket, walked out the room. I say up and followed her into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking up behind her. She moved down the counter and faced me.

"I'm making us breakfast" she smiled opening the fridge. I pulled her away from refrigerator and propped her on the counter.

"I don't want you doing anything" I smiled pecking her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

"Come on, I'm hungry" she whined.

"Ok, I'll let you eat, if you give me the bestest kiss ever" she rolled her eyes and I chuckled. She shrugged and pulled me in closer and pecked my lips. She paused and went at me again. She pulled in my bottom lip, I embraced her body, our lips grew perfectly insync as she began playing in my hair.

Korrin's POV

I scooted my body towards Daniel. He moved a hand to my back and moved the other to my thigh. I added my tongue and you could feel Daniel's reaction. He moved his hand to my shorts and I opened my eyes, his hand moved slowly to seeme of my shorts and I pushed him away.

"Daniel no!" I leaned holding my chest. He looked at me in shock.

"What did I do?" He asked holding his chest as well.

"You try to get a taste!" I answered. He chuckled.

"I was already getting a taste! I wasn't going to do nothing" he walked up to me again, I nodded.

"Why are you this sexual anyway? You're a preachers kid!" He sighed and shook his head.

"My dad's a preacher, not me! And I'm not heavy on that stuff, people hear that my father's a preacher and think I'm just this religious kid, it's not true" he stepped back and began looking through the fridge.

I frowned and extended my leg to poke his butt. "Daniel come here" I said as he turned towards me. I opened my arms and he fell in.

"I'm sorry Daniel, I was judging you before I knew you, I'm sorry" I rubbed his back.

"You know, how I can forgive you?" He looked up at me and I nodded.

"Be mine, please. Korrin you're special and just what I need" I praised and stated into his big brown eyes.

"Fine, but only if you give me the bestest kiss ever" he smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed my back and pecked my lips. I smiled as we both reached in again.

This one is really sorry, kind of a filler COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!