Falling for Evan

No one's POV:

You are finally moving to L.A and joining a house called Just a house. Some girls already live there, but you don't know them that well. Anyway you blew up a couple times in a few days after joining an app called Tik Tok. You haven't been on the app for to long but people seemed to like your account. You had 10.1m besties on tik tok, also known as followers but you don't like calling them that they are like family. Anyway 5.6m friends on Insta, and 2m on Twitter. Enough introduction you have arrived at the house and were about to knock the door.

Knock..... knock..knock

The door swung open and you see 6 beautiful girls staring at you looking at you up and down. Their smiles kinda faded but their mouths did open in shock, you assume. You weren't sure if they were disappointed or something but the silence was a little bit uncomfortable.

Y/N POV:

Y/N: Uhh Hi.

They stared a little bit, some of them even bit their lip. I laughed a little and I think they finally came back to reality

Emma: Uh sorry about the stares your just.. j-just
Mads: Your beautiful. I think that's what she was trying to say.
Y/N: Really? Thank you so much. You guys are gorgeous, but you might want to close your mouths before flies get inside.

They quickly fixed themselves a little, I think they are nervous but it's cute. They started staring again so I had to quickly move things on.

Y/N: Mmhm uh am I allowed to come in or do I just have to stand here for a little?

Dev: Oh sorry, uh right this way.
Anna: We can help you get your bags later if you want
Y/N: Oh yeah thanks.

They took me into their living room, it was really nice. They were all really friendly, but one of the girls I didn't really get the chance to talk to. She was really pretty, every time we make eye contact, she does this little smirk it's so cute my heart skips a beat. While we were in the living room she was in the kitchen on her phone.

Sab: Hey so I hope you don't mind but we want to get to know you, and maybe you can get to know us.
Y/N: I don't mind at all. I'm down
Sab: Ok great, so I'm Sabrina, but you can call me Sab or whatever you want. (Btw Cooper and Sab aren't together but they are friends in this.)
Dev: I'm Dev
Emma: Hey I'm Emma
Mads: I'm Madison, but you can call me Mads
Anna: I'm Anna, but can call me boon or whatever floats your boat
Y/N : Ok sweet
Eva: Yo guys I gotta go real quick but I'll be back ( Eva isn't in Canada in this btw)
Anna: Yo wait at least tell her your name
Eva: Evan, you can call me Evan

I looked at her and she made eye contact with me. Evan smiled at me and left, I was really hoping to get to know her more, but maybe later.

Dev: Yeah that's Eva, but sometimes Evan works for her too. Well she left but now we can learn a little about you.
Mads: But lets make it interesting, how about we each ask you a question and you have to answer.
Sab and Anna: Oh let's do that
Y/N: Ok I'm ready
Dev: Ok so what's your sexuality? Again if you don't mind answering
Y/N: Yo it's all good, I'm Bi but prefer girls alot more.

I saw them all smile but they tried to hide it. It was cute, but I can't get Evan off my mind. I wish she was here.
Mads: What is your full name, and do you have any nicknames?
Y/N: Well my name is Y/f/n Y/l/n, and my nickname can be anything you want. I will most likely answer
Emma: Have you ever been in a relationship?
Y/N: I was in a serious one but... i- it was a long time ago.
Anna: What is somethings about you we should know?
Y/N: I love hugs and cuddles. I listen to a lot of music and I will probably be in my room a lot. I love adventures and going on drives. I also love anime.
Sab: Nice, ok last one. Imma make it good.
Y/N: Alright, come one
Sab: If you could kiss anyone right now, who would it be. No celeb crushes

Idk why but I got nervous when she asked that. I'm literally living with 6 beautiful girls and tbh I would like to kiss all of them. Is that weird? I was blushing so much. I know they saw it cuz they laughed a little at me.

Anna: Awe is someone nervous?
Y/N: Whatever, anyway can someone help me with my stuff?
Sab: You never answered my questioned

I wanted to mess with her a little. I walked over to her went up to her ear and whispered

Y/N: maybe i'll answer it when you and i are alone together

I backed up a little after I said that and she her cheeks were so red. It was adorable

Y/N: Look who is nervous now? Does anyone want to help me?

I turned around to walk to the door and Evan was already there. She took my hand lend towards my ear and whispered

Eva: i would love to help you.... babygirl

A.N: Idk if this is good, but hope you guys like it, will post another part soon, stay tuned it will come very close