I love you

Y/Ns POV

Eva and I have been dating for two months now and to be honest I think I have fallen in love. No we haven't said that yet, the whole "I love you" but I really want to tell her. I mean that is how I feel. There are just a few problems.

1. I don't know if she feels the same
2. Maybe this is too fast, maybe I shouldn't even be feeling this way!
3. What if this ruins everything
4. Will she say it back? She doesn't have to, but what if she never does
5. Last but not least. OH YEAH!! I'M SCARED!!!

To much of a chicken to tell her, but I really want to. This is really got me overthinking. What if-

Eva: Yo, Y/N you ok, you look very stressed out what's wrong?

Shit I zoned out again. Eva and I are hanging out at the beach, she brought me here to just relax and shit.

Y/N: Shit shit uh sorry but no every- uh everything is fine. Yeah
Eva: Y/N , I know you, we have only been dating for two months but we have been friends for a very long time and I know that when you get nervous or upset you stutter, you don't even look at me and start to play with your rings.

Oh shit she is right. I'm doing all three. DAMN

Eva: Look at me.

She put her hand on my jaw and turned my face to look at her.

Eva: You can talk to me about anything. I don't want you to feel like you can't.
Y/N: I know but for real everything is-
Eva: No. Don't tell me everything is fine cause clearly shit is not fine.
Y/N: But really-
Eva: Don't lie.

She looked me in the eyes, her pretty brown eyes. Oh god she is so beautiful. I can feel the butterflies bro. But I'm still scared. Maybe this is the time. JUST SAY IT. SAY IT.

Y/N: Eva?

She let go of my face.

Eva: Yes, Y/N?
Y/N: Promise you wont get mad.
Eva: I promise. Not gonna lie you are kinda scaring me.
Y/N: Oh shit sorry.
Eva: Y/N you can tell me.

Here it goes.

Y/N: Ok so I know that we have been dating for only two months, but I have been so happy with you. I feel safe with you. You make me feel ok, better. I don't know if I am supposed to feel this way already but I do and I really want to tell you but I have been so scared that you wouldn't feel the same way and you would leave or we would break up. Every time I express how I fell to people they always leave. And I'm scared that if I tell you this you will too. But of course you don't have to say it back or anything but I really should tell you cause if I don't it will stress me out. And I-
Eva: Y/N!
Y/N: what?
Eva: I'm so sorry to cut you off but you are going to fast you got to slow down. W-what are you talking about?
Y/N: I- I love you, Eva.

I did it. I finally told her, but she isn't saying anything. Oh god she doesn't feel the same. I KNEW IT! I'm such an idiot. Oh god is she gonna leave. I can't lose her...

All of a sudden she started giggling and smiling. Umm what?

Eva: Oh my Y/N. That is why you have been stressing out. I know it is a big deal to say that, but I love you too. I always have. I forever will. And I will never leave you. You are my world, you makes me so happy.

She cupped my face with her hands and pulled me closer.

Eva: I love you baby ok?
Y/N: I love you too, Eva.

She have me a passionate kiss. It felt so good. Wow this feels amazing, I feel free. She loves me. And I sure as hell love her. We pulled away and she pulled me close while I put my head on her shoulder. Until I realized something. I looked at her and smiled.

Eva: Hi Y/N.
Y/N: Heyyyy Eva
Eva: Haha what is up with you?
Y/N: You called me baby.

Eva and I haven't used pet names yet. Most of the time it is our names or bro and dude. So I was pretty excited when she called me baby.

Eva: Mhmm yeah I did. You're my baby, my baby girl. And I love you. I love you so much bubba. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me my love.
Y/N: Ahhhh oh my god. I love you too. Baby.

She laughed at how excited I was. Her laugh is music to my ears. Man when I tell you I love this girl with all my heart, I am not kidding.

A.N: HEYY I decided why not two povs. I'm feeling it but for real this is how my brain is all these
"what if's" it can be a lot. And the worst part is that it goes deeper then that, but yeah tbh I hope you enjoyed this. Imma be trying to post more. I PROMISE!!! Again don't mind mistakes!!!!! :)))
I love you.