Fun day IN 2

Y/Ns POV
I go down stairs and see everyone watching tv together.

Eva: Hey bubba are you ready for our stay in day now?
Y/N: In a couple minutes I just need to talk to the rest of the girls for a sec.

Everyone looked at each other kinda confused

Y/N: Soooooooo imma need the rest of you to follow me into my room
Dev: Ok my sugarplum
Y/N: whatever come on

Everyone (except Eva) came into my room and I told them my plan.

Y/N: Alright imma be quick so basically Eva wants me and her to have a fun stay in day, since we both don't have work, but this morning she decided it would be a good idea to waste water on me to wake me up. Bot to mention the prank she pulled on me a while ago.
Anna: Oh yeah so what do you want us to do
Y/N: It's not really a big deal but I want you guys to bug us the whole time we are together , just interrupt us the whole time. Even if she decides to got out just be as annoying as possible
Emma: That actually sounds fun
Sab: Yeah I'm done. I love pranks
Mads: I can't wait, but if anything goes wrong I'm out
Anna: Me too, but this shouldn't be to bad
Y/N: Alright let's go before she comes up here.

We all agreed and headed downstairs this time Eva was in the kitchen I guess getting things ready for our day.

Y/N: Hey baby are you ready?
Eva: Yeah you can just head up to my room and I'll be there will our stuff
Y/N: Alright then

I was heading upstairs giving the girls a thumbs up and making sure they knew what to do Eva turned around and we all just smiled. I ran upstairs and into  Evas room. Let the games being.

Time speed 2 min. later

Eva came in all excited and had bags of snacks, drinks all that stuff.

Eva: Hey bubba I can't fucking wait to spend the day with you. Just you and me.
Y/N: Yeah haha just you and me

And everyone else. She sat next to me on the bed and pulled out our favorite snacks. We watched some anime and started a new series. She was really into it. A couple minutes later I get a text and it's from Emma.

Emma: Shall we start?

                                         Y/N: Yep you can come in rn.

Emma: Ok. Time for the fun.

Eva: Who was that?
Y/N: One of the guys from the hype house. They wanted me to come over, but today is just you and me.

She gave me a cute smile and leaned in to kiss me, but right when we were about to.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

The girls were banging really loud on the door. This was actually funny. I looked over at Eva and she already looked annoyed. The loud bangs continued then Eva went to open the door. All the girls just barged in and jumped on the bed. Started eating our snacks and everything. Damn.

Eva: Woah what the fuck?
Anna: What?
Eva: Not sure if I made it clear downstairs but I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend
Y/N: Hey
Mads: Haha we know
Eva: Soooo
Dev: So what?
Eva: So why are y'all still here
Sab: Come on we all have nothing to do let's watch anime together
Emma: Yeah just don't make out in front of us
Anna: It'll be like we aren't even here
Sab: Yep

She rolled her eyes and sat next to me. We just continued on.

Two seconds later

Anna: Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Y/N: Yes Anna
Anna: Let's watch something else
Eva: Wait what why
Anna: Why not?
Dev: Yeahhhhhhhhhhh I'm boreddddddddddddd
Y/N: You guys are whining like little babies, just watch the show it's almost over
Sab: Can we watch something elseeee?
Eva: No
Emma: Can we watch something elseeeeeee?
Y/N: No
Dev: Can we watch something elseeeeeee?
Eva: No
Anna: How about now?
Eva: No
Mads: Now?
Eva: nO
Sab: Ok what about now?
Eva: NO

There were a couple seconds of silence

Emma: How about now?
Eva: Alright you know you guys can change the show Y/N and I are gonna be by the pool see ya.

She got up and walked out the room I followed her, before walking out. I did a lil dance and gave the gurls a thumbs up.

Y/N: Keep going guys. Ha this is great
Eva: Y/N!
Y/N: Oop gotta go. We'll be by the pool.
Sab: See ya soon

I left the room changed into shorts and sports bra. I walked to the pool and saw Eva sitting in one of the chairs.

Y/N: Hi my love, you good?
Eva: Yeah baby they just bug me sometimes but at least we are alone now.
Y/N: not for long
Eva: What baby?
Y/N: Nothing just relax

Holy shit can't believe I said that out loud, but I'm kinda just waiting for the girls to do something.

5 minutes later

Eva and I were just talking about shit. Until the door opened and Eva and I turned our heads. Some of the girls ran outside screaming and shit and jumping into the pool. The others that were here were standing over us on a balcony with a bucket of water and poured all of it on Eva. I ran away from her kinda in shock.

Y/N: Woah
Emma: That was pretty fun
Eva: Dammit guys are you fucking kidding me.

Eva walked up to me and I was about to hold her but Mads ran from inside and pushed her into the pool. Now I was in total shock.

Y/N: Woah
Sab: What?
Y/N: You guys are crazy.

Eva got out of the water, and I gave her a towel. At this point she wasn't really annoyed more pissed off.

Eva: Well fuck you guys too.

She walked inside. We all looked at each other and started laughing

Y/N: You guys are fucking nuts. I hope you guys  never prank me
Emma: Oh trust me babe when I tell you we are always gonna prank you.
Y/N: Whatever imma check on her. You guys should change so we can keep this going.
All of em: Alright

I wonder how far I can take this

To be continued

A.N: Heyyy left you guys on a cliffhanger. Hope you like this, sorry it took long but imma be real with y'all I got lazy so I guess there will be a part three. Also if there are any mistakes don't mind them. I'm actually excited I wonder what the girls will do next.