Cuddles

Evas POV

Today Y/N and I have nothing to do. We are both off from doing any work stuff. We made some Tik Toks and everybody else is out so it is just me and her.

I'm really bored Y/N and I are supposed to be watching anime together but she is on her phone watching, I don't even fucking know or care to be honest.

Eva: Baby?
Y/N:.....
Eva: Bubba?
Y/N:.....
Eva: Y/N!!
Y/N: Huh? Oh sorry baby. What's wrong?
Eva: We are supposed to be watching this together but you are on your phone.
Y/N: Yeah sorry I guess I got distracted

While she is talking she is still on her phone not even paying attention.

Eva: You know what forget it.

I turned the tv off and was heading upstairs, she is still not paying attention, guess she loves her phone more.

Time speed 10 min.

Y/Ns POV

I was getting tired off my phone so I turned it off, but Eva was gone, also the tv was off..... Shit, I think she was trying to talk to me earlier.

Y/N: EVA?

No answer. Kinda expected that. Damn it I fucked up. I went to her room, tried to open the door but locked. Kinda expected that as well. I knocked lightly. Still nothing. Right.

Y/N: Eva, baby, can I please come in
Eva: Can you just go away, go back to your phone it's not like you care anyway.

Ok I know I wasn't paying attention, but saying I don't care about her, hurts.

Y/N: Look I know I messed up but can we talk? Baby please?
Eva: Y/N seriously-
Y/N: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Eva: Ok ok fine

She opened the door her eyes were red, kinda puffy. I feel so bad, I hurt my baby.She let me in and  I walked to her bed and she followed.

Eva: Ok so now you want to talk to me.
Y/N: Baby I know I wasn't paying attention and I'm sorry. That was pretty messed up.
Eva: Y/N, it's more then that tho. I wanted to spend time with you, alone. So we can talked about shit going on like we used to. Watch anime together like we used. We finally can get a break from work stuff and hangout but you want your phone more. I just wanted some of your attention before we had to go back to work and shit, but I guess you don't feel the same.

I saw she was on the verge of tears. I hate that I made her feel this way.

Y/N: Baby, look at me. I love you so so much. More than anything in the world. So much that is hurts. More then life itself. I'm so sorry that I made you feel this way. I had no idea. I should have been paying more attention to my beautiful, amazing girlfriend then my stupid phone. I'm sorry. I care about you so much. I love you ok?

I wiped her tears and gave her a hug. I love this girl so much. I never want her to feel this way again.

Y/N: Here how about no more phone just you and me. We can do whatever you want. Even if it is just talking about random shit.
Eva: Thank you baby, but just now all I want is to hold you and be here with you. Can I?
Y/N: Of course my love.

She held out her arms and I climbed into them. We were lying on her bed just cuddling and holding each other. I love this.

Evas POV

I finally get to have some alone time with my baby girl. I feel so happy. I love her so much and this is all I need. Just her by my side.

A little bit went by and I could hear little snores coming from her. She is so cute, I placed a kiss on her forehead before slowly falling asleep cuddling with my baby girl.

A.N: YOO! Sorry this took long, I really didn't have any ideas but from now on imma just post whatever. I hope this wasn't to short. I do have plans for this account, different stories for my favorite celebs and tik tokers or maybe just stories idrk. But I hope you like this and imma try to post more. :))) Also don't mind any mistakes!!!!!