Fun day IN

Evas POV:
It was pretty early in the morning, at least for me. I don't really know how I woke up this early (7 a.m). I'm just laying here cuddling with my baby y/n as she is still peacefully sleeping. She looks so cute and I don't want to disturb her.

Time speed a couple minutes

I don't know how long it's been, but I have been on my phone for to long and I miss my y/n. She is still asleep so imma just go get ready to go nowhere for today. Maybe I can finally spend a relaxing day with my beautiful baby girl.

It's been a couple minutes and I'm finally finished, but my girl is still sleeping. I'm bored so let's make this fun.

I grab a cup from the floor. Don't ask. I got to my bathroom fill up the cup with really cold water and head to sleeping beauty. I know I'm gonna get my sheets wet but she needs to get her ass up. Without hesitation I dumped my cup of icy cold water on my sweet, beautiful baby girl.

Y/Ns POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when a bunch of fucking cold water dumps on my head. At first I was kinda scared and confused. I was just fucking asleep. I gasped for air and tried to wipe the water off my face. I looked around and saw Eva laughing and smiling at me.

Y/N: what the fuck eva. why the hell would you do that for?

Honestly I was to tired to yell at her, but I'm pretty pissed she did that. Last time she woke me up, she was jumping and screaming on my bed trying to get me up. It worked but obviously I was pissed

Eva: Aww I'm sorry bubba, but were you actually gonna sleep the whole day?!?
Y/N: No, but did you have to dump water on me. And it's fucking freezing. What the hell!!

I walked to the bathroom and she followed me. Slapped my ass and kept laughing at me. Not really in the mood right now. It's not that big of a deal, but I still pretended to be mad at her.

Eva: Come on cutie you can't stay mad at me forever. I'm sorry mama. Do you forgive me?

I swear I looked at her for a second and saw her beautiful brown puppy dog eyes and her pouting. Damn it she is to cute.

Y/N: Yes I forgive you baby. You win

She gave me a passionate sweet kiss and walked out the bathroom

Eva: I always win
Y/N: Whatever

Evas POV: 
I finally got sleeping beauty awake time to tell her about today.

Y/N: So what's up? Why did have to pour water on me while I was peacefully asleep?
Eva: I mean I had to get you up somehow.
Y/N: Right, because pouring cold water on me is the best way to wake me up other then gently kissing me  on the forehead. And calmly shaking me awake.
Eva: Exactly see you get it
Y/N: I Really Don't.
Eva: Well it doesn't matter because you are awake now and we can just have a chill day, just you and me.

She looked at me up and down and smiled. Damn she is hot.

Y/N: I am so down for a chill day.
Eva: Yay!! I can't wait! You should change baby. You're still in your wet clothes. I'll be down stairs Haha.
Y/N: Ahahaha very funny I'll be down soon.

Y/Ns POV
Eva left and I began to change when I got an idea. This is payback for this shit. Not to mention the fact that she pranked me the other day by being an asshole to me. I'm gonna get her back, but imma need some of the other girls. She wants a chill day, imma bring the opposite.

Let the games being baby.

A.N: HEY!! A lot of you read my other stuff and I'm kinda shocked tbh I didn't think anyone would want to read it but I'm excited. Anyway I left you on a cliffhanger cuz I didn't want this to be to long also I'm really lazy to continue on, but lmk if I should bring the part 2 of the other story or finish this one first. Anyway see you soon ;)