Chapter 1: Usagi's New Leaf, A New Enemy Appears

Usagi Tsukino was a normal High School girl in the town of Tokyo; but secretly, she's a superhero, a Sailor Guardian named, "Sailor Moon." No one knows about it; except, her other guardians. Ami Mizuno, also known as; Sailor Mercury; Rei Hino, also known as; Sailor Mars; Makoto Kino, also known as; Sailor Jupiter; and Minako Aino, also known as; Sailor Venus. When Usagi 1st became Sailor Moon, she was a bit rusty and was always a crybaby, but when she had her friends by her side, she became more courageous and powerful. Today, she became a lot wiser and smarter. She's really changed over the years. She's riding in Ami's car on their way to Usagi's house. "I must say Usagi, I never thought that your new leaf would actually work!" Ami said. "I know, right? And Rei said, I couldn't do it!" Usagi replied, with a proud look. Ami giggled at her friend. "I can't believe you actually studied this time; you got a better score than last time." Ami said. "I know. My mom's eyes will pop out when she sees my paper!" Usagi said, looking at her paper. She got a 98% on her math test. "I'm really proud of you, Usagi. I'll have to tell everyone." Ami said turning left. "Including Rei?" Usagi said, with an evil look on her face. "Including Rei." Ami said, rolling her eyes. She then reached Usagi's house and stopped the car. "Thanks Ami!" Usagi said, while getting of her car. "See you later, Usagi!" Ami shouted, as he drove off. Usagi watched Ami drive off and went inside her house.
"I'm home!" Usagi shouted. "Oh, Usagi; you're home early." Mrs. Tsukino said. "Ami drove me here!" Usagi said, putting her bag down. "So, how did you do today?" Mrs. Tsukino asked. "See for yourself." Usagi replied, holding up her math test. Her mother looked surprised; "Usagi...is...is this really YOUR paper?!" Mrs. Tsukino asked, swiping the paper out of her hand. "Yes!" Usagi said, with a grin. Her mother was speechless. She hasn't seen a high score on any of Usagi's tests before. "Usagi...I...I'm so proud of you!" Mrs. Tsukino screamed, while hugging her tight. "You've changed, and I'm so proud of you!" Mrs. Tsukino said with tears coming out of her eyes. "Um...If you're proud of me, can you let me breathe?" Usagi choked. "Oh, sorry sweetie." Mrs. Tsukino said releasing her. "I'm gonna go to my room!" Usagi said, heading to her room. "OK." Mrs. Tsukino said, looking at her paper again. "I'm so proud of you!" Mrs. Tsukino said to herself.
"Hey Luna, I'm back!" Usagi said to her cat. "I know, and I heard everything!" Luna said. "You're really improving a lot!" "Thanks, Luna!" Usagi said, grabbing some new clothes and went inside her closet and shut the door. "I told you and the rest of the team, it's time I started a new leaf; and now look at me." Usagi said, from the inside the closet. "I bet the team would be proud of you." Luna said. "Ami's got that covered." Usagi replied. "Hmph. I see that your laziness hasn't left you yet." Luna chuckled. "Oh, shut up!" Usagi shouted. "I'm just kidding!" Luna replied. Usagi then opened her closet door and came out wearing a short sleeve jean jacker, a white shirt underneath it, some shorts and tennis shoes. "Besides, if you keep this up, you'll become the queen in no time!" Luna said. "Yeah...but to be honest, I'm kinda anxious about it." Usagi said rubbing her head. "Anxious?" Luna said, raising her eyebrow. "Why?" Usagi bit her lip. "Well..." She was about to answer until Artemis came through the window. "Usagi, Luna! Thank god I found you!" he said wheezing. Artemis is Minako's white cat. He's a lot like Luna, but he's a white cat. "Artemis?" Luna asked. "What's wrong, and how come you're all out of breath?" Usagi asked. "Minako and Makoto told me to come get you guys!" Artemis said, catching his breath. "Why? Is there something wrong?" Luna asked. "I think so, there was a thief beaten to death in the downtown alley." Artemis replied. "He keeps saying that he was attacked by a monster!" Usagi and Luna both gasped. "How is that possible?!" Luna asked. "Could our old enemies returning?" "Let's not stay to find out! Let's head to that alleyway right now!" Usagi said, rushing out of her door. "She...seems quire different today." Artemis said. "She has indeed" Luna said, following her. "HEY! WAIT FOR ME!" Artemis shouted, chasing after them.
Usagi, Luna, & Artemis made it to the alleyway where the thief was attacked. A group of people were all gathered around the entrance and 2 police officers were keeping the crowd away, while some paramedics looked at the thief. "Usagi! Luna! Over here!" Minako said, waving here arm in the air. Usagi saw Minako with Makoto and ran to them. "Hey, guys!" she said. "What happened?" she asked looking at the thief. "Me and Minako were going to the arcade, until we saw all of these people looking at this thief who looks like he was attacked by some pro boxer or something." Makoto answered. "He said this happened last night!" Artemis said. "Last night?" Usagi asked. "Uh...no offense guys, but I'm pretty sure a monster won't attack someone who's bruised up like that." Luna said. "Are you saying that a human did this?" Minako asked. "Of course. Look at him!" Luna replied. "Oh, really?" Artemis asked. "Tell me Luna, do humans have big weird shaped white eyes? Or big sharp teeth, or a big long tongue, or..." "OK, OK. I get it!" Luna said. "There's one more thing." Makoto said. "He also said he had a weird black liquid all over him!" she said. "Weird black liquid?" Luna asked. "We better report this to Ami, Rei, and Mamoru right away!" Artemis said. "Right!" Makoto said. "And I'll have them meet up at Rei's temple." Usagi then looked across the street and saw a man with a black hoodie looking across the street. Then a bus flew down the road and he disappeared. Usagi was shocked she looked all around and tried to see where he went, but he was nowhere to be found. "Usagi?" Minako asked, as she touched her shoulder. "Are you alright?" Usagi looked back at the street and took one last look, but no luck: he's gone. "Yeah, just thought I saw something." Usagi said. "Alright then, let's head to Rei's temple ASAP!" Minako said. "Right!" Usagi said as she, Minako, Artemis, and Luna ran to Rei's temple.
"Who was that guy?" Usagi said in her head.