Chapter 11: The Countdown, Spider-Man vs. Venom

Everyone looked at Carnage dead in the eyes. "Have fun with your new playmates; Carnage, I will see who are associate is doing!" Goblin said as he flew out of the room.
"Well, it looks like it's just us now!" said Carnage.
"Why are you here Carnage? You and Venom despise each other." said Spider-Man.
"True, but at least I got a chance to kill you!" Carnage laughed hysterically.
"What did you do to Sailor Mercury and Sailor Uranus!?" Sailor Moon asked.
"You mean my new friends?" Carnage asked. Then, two more red symbiotes landed next to him!
"What the...who are they?" asked Tuxedo Mask.
"It's Mercury and Uranus!" Spider-Man answered. "They're being controlled by the Carnage symbiote!"
"Haruka!" Sailor Neptune whispered looking at Sailor Uranus in fear.
"Kill them all!" Carnage told Sailor Mercury and Sailor Uranus.
"Yes...Master." they both said as they charged at the Sailor Guardians. Sailor Uranus charged at Sailor Moon, but Sailor Neptune tackled her and held her down.
"I don't want to fight you, Uranus!" Sailor Neptune cried.
"Uranus is gone!" she hissed, and she kicked Sailor Neptune's stomach and her body smacked into the wall. She looked at Sailor Uranus walking slowly to her. Her left hand turned in to a really sharp sword and she pointed it on Sailor Neptune's stomach "We are now, CARNAGE URANUS!" she hissed when she was about to stab her stomach, until a web line stopped her.
"Wow, did you even hear yourself?" Spider-Man smirked. "You said SO many weird things!"
"YOU!" Carnage Uranus yelled.
"Now don't be like that!" Spider-Man said as he shot a web at her. She looked down at her chest and saw that the web was making a loud scratchy noise. The noise made her scream and roared. Then, Sailor Uranus' real body appeared. She was screaming and struggling to get the symbiote off of her.
"GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!" she yelled.
"Hang on!" Spider-Man said as he webbed her back and tried to pull her out of the symbiote. "Hey; Sailor Neptune, a little help!?" he asked looking at Sailor Neptune!
"On it!" she said as both her and Spider-Man pulled Sailor Uranus out of the Symbiote. And after a few pulls, Sailor Uranus was free! She flew right out and landed right into Sailor Neptune's arms. "Haruka! Are you ok?" she asked.
"Yeah." She said as Sailor Neptune helped her up. "Did...did I hurt you?"
"No. I'm ok." Sailor Uranus said then she looked at Spider-Man. "What was that?"
"Sonic Webs!" Spider-Man answered. Before I meet up with you guys. I bought some stuff to make this so I can stop Venom!"
"Smart!" Sailor Neptune said.
"But...I only had time to make four." Spider-Man said rubbing the back of his head.
"I take it back." Sailor Neptune groaned.
"HEY GUYS!?" Sailor Moon shouted. "AM I INTERRUPTING?!" Just then, Sailor Mercury webbed Sailor Moon and hissed at her. "Ami, please don't do this!"
"She doesn't!" Sailor Mercury said. "But Carnage does!" She opened her mouth getting ready to eat her.
"NO!" Sailor Moon screamed. Just then, her scream echoed throughout the room. Sailor Mercury released her and covered her ears and roared. And Carnage was too.
"Woah! How did she do that?" Spider-Man asked.
"Her hair pieces!" Tuxedo Mask answered. "Whenever she screams, it releases a supersonic wave."
"Wow! Now that's really useful." Spider-Man said as he and Tuxedo Man went to Sailor Moon.
"Usagi, are you ok?" Tuxedo Mask asked.
"Destroy them!" Carnage ordered Sailor Mercury!
Sailor Mercury roared and headed for them. "Oh boy!' Spider-Man said.
"Sorry, Mercury!" Sailor Mars said. "Fire Soul!" The Fire Soul struck Sailor Mercury and the whole symbiote was on fire. Luckily, Sailor Mercury wasn't burned at all inside the symbiote. She quickly got it off her and Spider-Man used his webs to get her out quicker. Sailor Mars and Sailor Moon ran to Sailor Mercury. "Ami, are you ok?" Sailor Mars asked.
Sailor Mercury was shaken in fear. "I... I saw...everything...that happened...when I was...in that...thing!" she said in a small tone. "I'm so sorry guys!" she covered her face and began to sob!
"It's okay! It wasn't you." Sailor Mars said.
"Suppose I must do everything myself!" Carnage said landing in front of them!
"Enough of this!" Sailor Uranus said. "Space Sword Blaster!" The sword struck through Carnage's neck and decapitated his head from his body. Everyone (But Spider-Man and Tuxedo Mask.) screamed in fear after the head landed next to them!
"I... I didn't mean to do that." Sailor Uranus sputtered.
"It doesn't matter!" Spider-Man said completely calm.
"Why's that?" asked Sailor Neptune.
"BOO!" Carnage yelled.
Everyone screamed (But Spider-Man and Tuxedo Mask.) and Carnage's head rolled back to his body.
"Wh..what is he?!" Sailor Mars asked shaking.
"Carnage is a different kind of Symbiote." Spider-Man said. "No matter how many pieces you cut him up into, he just reforms back! He's like an alien Deadpool!"
"Who's Deadpool?" Sailor Mercury asked.
"You don't want to know." Spider-Man said "And if you do know, do not meet him in person. Especially dressed like that!"
"Your end is NOW!" Carnage roared.
"This is wasting our time!" Spider-Man said. "We need to stop Venom!"
"You go on ahead, Spider-Man!" Sailor Moon said. "We'll handle him."
"Are you sure?" Spider-Man asked.
"You said you're not a menace? Prove it by saving Tokyo!" Sailor Mars winked at him.
"Right. Good Luck!" Spider-Man said as he webbed swinged to the next room.
"Hey, get back here!" Carnage said. He was about to fire his webs at Spider-Man. But Sailor Moon used her Moon Terraria to cut off his hand.
"You're dealing with us!" Sailor Moon said as she put her Terraria back on her head.
"Fine!" Carnage said as a sharp dagger grew on his handless arm. "Have it your way!"
Ok. Now check the top of the tower.
Eddie put the container that was fill with symbiote goo and put it on top off the bomb and clicked on, "Set Bomb."
Affirmative, please wait for process...
"Perfect! Soon, we will turn Earth to our own world!" Eddie said.
"EDDIE!" shouted Spider-Man. Eddie looked behind him and saw Spider-Man standing behind him! "Defuse the bomb! NOW!"
"Why should I listen to you?" Eddie asked.
"Because if you don't, a lot of innocent people will die!" Spider-Man answered.
"They deserve to die, Parker!" Eddie said. "All of them. Including you!"
"Brock; please, this isn't you!" Spider-Man said.
"It is now!" Eddie said.
Process complete! Self-Destructing in 5 minutes
"Might as well give up Parker!" Eddie said. "By the time you stop me, it'll be too late!"
"Your insane Brock!" Spider-Man yelled.
"EDDIE BROCK IS GONE!" Eddie yelled as the symbiote formed around him. "There is only....VENOM!"
"Not for long!" Spider-Man said as he charged at Venom. But a symbiote vine came out of Venom's stomach and grabbed Spider-Man. Spider-Man webbed Venom's face and he threw Spider-Man. Luckily, Spider-Man web the ground and pulled himself to Venom and kicked him.
"It's over Spider-Man! Nothing can stop me." Venom hissed.
"Except this!" Spider-Man said as he fired a Sonic web at Venom. Venom screeched as the Sonic Web activated.
"Two more Sonic Webs left." Spider-Man said looking at his web shooters.
Four Minutes until Self-Destruct
"Crap! I need to defuse that bomb!" Spider-Man said as he ran to the bomb. But Venom pulled him away from it.
"I will not let you ruin the future for symbiotes!" Venom said.
"I will not let you ruin the future for human beings!" said Spider-Man was we used another Sonic Web at Venom, but Venom dodged it. Venom charged at Spider-Man and tackled him.
"Prepare to die!" Venom said pulling out his sharp claws.
"You seriously need a pedicure!" Spider-Man said as he kicked Venom off him.
Meanwhile in a small neighborhood...
(On a TV Screen)
"As you can see, a unfamiliar creature is attacking a man in a red or blue unitard on top of the Tokyo Tower. The police are arrest both of them if the battle were to end. But my question is, Where are the Sailor Guardians?"
"Usagi!" Mrs. Tsukino shouted, worringly.
Back with Carnage and the Scouts.
"Nothing but symbiotes will live on this Planet!" Carnage said crawling up the wall.
"Not if Spider-Man stops Venom." Sailor Uranus said. "World Shaking!" Sailor Uranus pounded her fist on the ground and the attack struck Carnage making him fall of the wall and land on the ground.
"Mercury, blind him! I have an idea." Sailor Moon shouted.
"Ok. Mercury Aqua Mist!" The mist covered the whole area.
"What is this?" Carnage asked looking around the mist.
"Do it now!" Tuxedo Mask shouted.
"What?!" Carnage yelled. Just then, Sailor Moon screamed really loud, and a sonic wave struck Carnage. "NO! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!"
"Sailor Mars!" Sailor Uranus shouted.
"Burning Mandala!" Sailor Mars shouted and some of the fireballs hit Carnage and the rest surrounded him.
"FIRE! FIRE!" Carnage screamed. Just then, the symbiote came off the host. He looked up and saw the scouts surrounding him. "You ruined everything!" he said as drove his fists at Sailor Moon. But Tuxedo Mask stopped his fist.
"Who are you?" asked Tuxedo Mask.
"I am Cletus Kasady!" Cletus answered. "The most dangerous symbiote host in the wor..." Before he could finish Sailor Moon punched him in the face knocking him out.
"OW!" she yelled gripping her hand.
"Are you ok?" asked Tuxedo Mask.
"Yeah. I forgot who much it hurts to punch someone really hard." Sailor Moon grunted.
"He failed!?" Goblin said flying above them. "Why did I even bother..." He looked at the group and noticed Spider-Man was missing. "Wait, where's Spider-Man?"
"He went to stop Venom while we dealt with him!" Sailor Uranus said.
"NO!" yelled Goblin as he threw a Pumpkin Bomb at them.
"Incoming!" Sailor Neptune shouted and everyone evaded away from the bomb. Once it exploded, some rubble fell on the ground and Goblin flew up to the top quickly!
"I need to stop Spider-Man fast!" he said putting his glider into maximum overdrive.
Back with Spider-Man and Venom
One minute until Self-Destruct
Spider-Man tried to get to the bomb, but Venom kept blocking the way. "Eddie, stop this! Everyone's going to die!"
Venom then punched Spider-Man in the face breaking the left lens of his mask and then held him to the ground. "Like I said, they deserve to die!" he said liking his face.
"Gah; gross, Venom cooties" Spider-Man said.
Forty Seconds until Self-Destruct
"You ruin everything Parker." Venom said, showing Eddie's face. "I had a perfect job, wife, and apartment. But you came and took everything away from me!"
Thirty Seconds until Self-Destruct
"No Eddie!" Spider-Man struggled. "You did this to yourself. You ruined your own life by using my photos as your own!"
"LIES!" Eddie shouted! "If you didn't tell Jameson that, we wouldn't be in this situation!"
Twenty Seconds until Self-Destruct
"It's true, Eddie!" Spider-Man said. "You chose to do it. You ruined your own life!"
"ENOUGH!" Eddie screamed turning back to Venom and gripping Spider-Man's neck.
Ten Seconds until Self-Destruct
"So, Parker..."
Nine
"...Any last words?"
Eight
"Just.... two....
Seven
Spider-Man webbed the control box to the bomb and held on to the web!
Six
"Taser...Webs!"
Five
"NO!"
Four
Venom tried to grab Spider-Man's hand before he activated the Tasser Webs, but he didn't do it in time.
Three
The electricity flew around the web and into the control box and the whole control box beeped and blew up.
T..Two...Error...Error...Error...Countdown failed!
"NOOOOO!" Venom roared Spider-Man kicked Venom off him and webbed the container that had the symbiote and threw it down an open vent.
"WHAT!" Goblin said appearing above them. "What happened?!"
"You!" Venom said. "You said that you will help us!"
"I did!" said Goblin.
"Lies! The deal is off Osborn!" Venom yelled.
Goblin's face was very crossed. "Very well." he said as he pulled out a cannon and fired it at Venom. The gun made a screeching sonic noise which made Venom scream and covered his ears.
"A sonic cannon?" Spider-Man said looking at it. "Goblin must've made that just in case Venom double crosses him." Soon, all of the symbiote came off of Venom. And was crawling away. Goblin took out a Pumpkin Bomb and aimed at the symbiote.
"Wait! What are you doing?!" Eddie yelled.
"No deal, no symbiote!" Goblin said as he threw the bomb at the symbiote.
Eddie ran to the symbiote hoping that he will have enough time to get it on him before the bomb goes off. "EDDIE NO!" Spider-Man screamed and ran to him. But the bomb exploded, and Eddie flew across the room and his body hit the wall. His face was all burnt up and he was missing his right eye. "Oh...god." Spider-Man said looking at his body. He checked his pulse; it was barely moving. "NORMAN, YOU PSYCHOPATH!" he screamed at Goblin.
"Don't worry Spider-Man, your next!" said Goblin as both of them charged at each other.
Back the the bottom floor.
"Hey is everyone ok?" Sailor Uranus yelled out removing some rubble.
"Sailor Mars and I are ok!" Sailor Mercury said.
"Sailor Moon?" Tuxedo Mask yelled.
"I'm fine!" Sailor Moon said. Suddenly she heard a glass shatter noise coming from the elevator door. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" he asked as she opened the door. Then, something jumped at her, and she screamed.
"SAILOR MOON!" Tuxedo Mask yelled.
"She's in trouble!" said Sailor Neptune.
"Hurry!" said Sailor Mars as they all climbed the rubble and found Sailor Moon kneed to the ground looking at the opposite direction of them.
"Sailor Moon, Are you ok?" asked Sailor Mercury.
Sailor Moon slowly got up on her feet still looking away from them. "Oh Mercury." She said in a creepy tone. "I've never felt better!" she then turned to them and they all saw the symbiote spreading on her chest.
"The Symbiote!" Sailor Neptune gasped.
"Sailor Moon, get that off of you, NOW!" yelled Tuxedo Mask.
"Sailor Moon?" Sailor Moon said then silently laughed. "Sailor Moon is no more. We are not Venom now. A new kind of power, deserves to have a new name!" The Symbiote soon spread all over her body. "WE. ARE NOW CALLED, SAILOR SYMBIOTE!"