Chapter 13: Farewell; Spider-Man, A Mother's Love

Sailor Symbiote looked behind her and saw the young woman standing behind her. The guardians gasped when they saw her.
"Is...is that?" Sailor Venus said, shaking.
"It...it can't be!" Sailor Mars said
"Yes...it is. It's Usagi's Mother!" Sailor Mercury said.
"What is she doing here?!" Sailor Saturn asked.
"Sailor Moon, please. Don't do this." Mrs. Tsukino said slowly walking to her. "This is not who you are!"
"It is now!" Sailor Symbiote said gripping Spider-Man's neck.
"No, it's not!" Mrs. Tsukino shouted. " The Sailor Moon I know wouldn't kill this young man!"
"Y... Young...M...an?" Spider-Man said choking.
"Shut up!" Sailor Symbiote said gripping his neck tighter. "You think Sailor Moon is what I am now?! I am Sailor Symbiote!"
"No, you're not!" Mrs. Tsukino shouted. "Your Sailor Moon! Our hero, our protector, and also...."
"Your demise!" Sailor Symbiote interrupted the raised her hand with claws beginning to stab Spider-Man.
"No. You're my daughter!" Mrs. Tsukino shouted.
Everyone's eyes were in complete shock, even Sailor Symbiote. She looked back at her mother and released Spider-Man. "You...you...you know?" she stuttered.
"For a while, yes." Mrs. Tsukino said.
"She.... she knows?" sputtered Sailor Mercury.
"I...I... can't believe it." Sailor Mars shakened.
"Usagi. I know you're Sailor Moon, and I am so proud of you for being her and saving all these people." her mother said.
Sailor Symbiote's face showed Sailor Moon's and tears feel down her eyes. "Mom...I... I wanted to tell you...I really did!"
"I know sweetie." Mrs. Tsukino said getting close to her. "But you need to save one more person."
"Who?" Sailor Moon asked.
"You!" Mrs. Tsukino replied.
Sailor Moon looked around her and saw the symbiote all over her body. "This thing is not you Usagi! You need to fight it. Fight it like all of the foes you fought and defeated." Mrs. Tsukino said,
"NO!" Sailor Symbiote roared. "SHE DOES NOT NEED YOU! SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY OF YOU! YOU ALL HAVE GAVE HER SO MUCH PAIN! AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT PAIN WILL STOP!" Her claws became more sharper than before and began to strike them at her mother, but a sonic wave struck her. Everyone looked at where the blast was coming from, and saw Norman Osborn firing the sonic cannon at her.
"Norman?" Spider-Man said in confusion.
"Who is that?" asked Sailor Jupiter.
"Didn't he attack us before?" asked Sailor Uranus.
"Spider-Man!" Norman shouted. "You need to get her out of that Symbiote, NOW!"
"I can't." Spider-Man said. "She damaged my web shooters!"
"Well, I can't use this thing on her for too long!" Norman said. "It'll damage her ears!"
"VENUS, LOVE ME CHAIN!" Sailor Venus shouted at the chain grabbed Sailor Moon's arm. "I could use a hand here!" She said she used the chain to try and pull Sailor Moon out. Everyone grabbed the chain and pulled together and try to get Sailor Moon out. The Symbiote was trying to make Sailor Moon stay, but the sonic wave made it hard.
Soon, Sailor Moon came out and landed in Tuxedo Mask's arms. "Usagi, are you ok?" he asked.
"Tuxedo Mask?" Sailor Moon quietly said. "Did...did I hurt you?"
"It wasn't you, Usagi. It was never you!" said Tuxedo Mask.
"Yes...it was!" said the symbiote.
"What the hell is that?!" screamed Mrs. Tsukino.
"Venom!" Spider-Man answered.
"You ruined everything." Venom said. "But I will soon have my revenge!"
"No, you won't!" Norman said as he threw a bomb at Venom and it blew up. "You will never hurt this planet again!" He then looked at everyone and walked to them. "Please forgive me, everyone. This is all my fault."
"Why did you do it in the first place?" asked Sailor Pluto.
"Because I thought Spider-Man left my son to die in a burning building, but my son wanted him to that; so, he could live." Norman explained. "I was so misunderstood. I felt so guilty."
"It's ok. We've all been misunderstood before." Sailor Moon said. "We all forgive you."
Norman slowly smiled. "Thank you." he said.
"I'm proud of you, Norman." said Spider-Man. "Harry would be too."
"Thank you, Spider-Man." Norman winked.
"FREEZE!" said a bunch of Police Officers pointing their guns at Spider-Man and Norman. "YOU TWO ARE UNDER ARREST FOR CAUSING A PANIC THROUGHOUT THE CITY!"
"Feels like I never left New York." Spider-Man sighed.
"Wait! Stop! Hold your fire!" Sailor Moon said running in front of them.
"Sailor Moon?" said one of the officers. "Are you ok?"
"Yes." Sailor Moon said then looked at Spider-Man and Norman. "They're with us!"
"And me!" said a woman walking out of the crowd of police. She was wearing a black sweater, a brown leather coat underneath it, she wore blue jeans, and some black leather high-heel boots. "Spider-Man!" she yelled. "Must you cause trouble everywhere you go?"
"It's nice to see you too, Yuri!" Spider-Man said shaking her hand. "What are you doing here anyway?"
"I got a contact from someone in Tokyo saying that YOUR playmates are here." Yuri answered. "So, I sent a boat here and a few squads to take them back to Ryker's Island."
"Good to hear." Spider-Man said.
A few minutes later...
A medical team carried Eddie out of the building and into an ambulance and Spider-Man watched. "I'm sorry, Eddie." he quietly said.
"Is he going to be, ok?" asked Sailor Mars.
"I hope so." Spider-Man sighed. "What about the Carnage Symbiote?"
"I think Sailor Mars burned it with her Burning Mandala." Sailor Mercury answered.
"That's a good thing." Spider-Man said. "That symbiote is crazier than the host." He then looked around for Sailor Moon. "Hey, where's Sailor Moon?"
"Talking to her mother." answered Sailor Mars.
They both saw them sitting in an ambulance talking.
"Mom. How...How did you know?" Usagi asked.
"I... noticed that Sailor Moon wears the same brooch as my daughter in her school uniform." Mrs. Tsukino answered.
Usagi looked down at the ground and a tear came down her eye. "I... I wanted to tell you." she sniffed. "But if I did, I'll put you, Dad, Shingo, and everyone I care about in danger!"
"I know that." Mrs. Tsukino said, wiping the tear off Usagi's face. "And I understand that. I'm so proud of you. Just make sure you let me know if you're going to hurt yourself." Usagi chuckled and hugged her mom.
"You didn't tell Dad or Shingo, did you?" she asked.
"Not a single word." Mrs. Tsukino said.
"Uh...Is this a bad time?" Spider-Man asked standing next to them. Usagi and her mother staired at Spider-Man and stop hugging.
"Uh..no." Usagi said. "Hey mom, can I talk to Spider-Man in private?"
"Oh sure." Mrs. Tsukino said as she got to her feet and went to Spider-Man. "Thank you for helping my daughter." she said as she shook Spider-Man's hand.
"It's what I do." Spider-Man said.
As Mrs. Tsukino left them, Spider-Man and Usagi closed the ambulance doors and made sure no one was inside to hear them.
"I must thank you too. Tokyo would be in a mess of trouble if it weren't for you." Usagi said.
"You can say that again." Spider-Man said looking at his busted web shooters.
"So, know what you will do, now?" Usagi asked.
"Well, since Spider-Man's job is done, it's now time for Peter Parker's job to begin." Spider-Man said taking off his mask.
"And what job would that be?" asked Usagi.
Peter smirked at her. "Are any of your buddies camera shy?" he asked.
"I don't think so." Usagi answered. "Why?"
The next day...
"Parker! You done it again!" Jameson cheered flipping through the photo's of the guardians Peter took. "So, these are the...what now?"
"Sailor Guardians, sir." answered Peter.
"Right, Sailor Gardeners!" Jameson said incorrectly. Peter rolled his eyes. "I bet getting these girls picture wasn't easy."
"You could say that." Peter said.
"Well, I don't know how you did it, but you did it!" said Jameson taking out $300 and giving them to Peter. "You've earned it!"
"Thank's Jameson." Peter said as he shook Jameson's hand.
"Don't mention it, Parker." said Jameson. "Now go and get some rest. You earned that too."
Peter went to the elevator and an old man went in with him. He looked at Peter and asked him, "You take photos of Spider-Man, right?"
"Yes?"
"You won't believe me, but I think he was in Tokyo. He crashed into the window of my hotel window out of nowhere." the old man said.
"Wow. That's hard to believe." Peter said.
"That's what my friends told me." the old man chuckled. Then, the elevator opens to the lobby.
"You have a nice day, sir." Peter said to him.
R.I.P Stan Lee
Peter exited the building and looked at the $300 Jameson gave him. "I wonder what I'm gonna do with this." he asked then looked at a jewelry store across the street and had an idea.
A few hours later
Peter was walking down the bridge at Central Park with Mary Jane telling her what happened at Tokyo.
"So, it was Harry's dad that broke Eddie out of prison?" Mary Jane asked.
"Yeah, but I told him everything that happened, so we're cool now." said Peter.
"I hope so." said MJ.
"Hey...uh...Can we stop here?" Peter asked as they stopped on the middle of the bridge.
"Why, what's wrong?" asked MJ.
"Mary Jane Watson, I love you and I want to spend my entire life with you." Peter said.
"Peter, I..I love you too." MJ said.
"Heh, Then I guess you won't mind if I asked you this..." Peter said kneeling down to the ground.
"P..Peter? What are you....?"
Before MJ could finish, Peter grabbed a small box from his left pocket and opened it. Inside was a nice shiny diamond ring. MJ gasped and covered her mouth with both of her hands. Then, Peter said,
"Mary Jane Watson, Will you marry me?"
Back in Tokyo...
"Hey guys!" Minako said opening Rei's door.
"What's going on, Minako?" Usagi asked.
"Spider-Man just sent us a package!" said Minako, as she carried a small box inside.
"Hang on. There's a letter too." Ami said.
"That must be from him." Rei said.
Ami took the letter and read it out loud.
Dear Scouts,
I just got your photos into the Daily Bugle and I didn't mention us battling the Sinister Six. Jameson will get suspicious when he thinks that both Peter Parker and Spider-Man are in Tokyo. I hope you can forgive me for that. If there's anything you guys need, just ask.
From, Spider-Man
P.S- Here's a little something to remember me by.
Makoto used a pocketknife to open the box and inside it was a little led light switch. "The heck is this?" she asked.
"HE GAVE US A BINKER?!" yelled Rei.
"OH! I love these things!" Minako said as she flipped the switch but then, a red light appeared on the wall.
"Wait. Someone turn off the lights!" Usagi said. Rei turned off the lights and Usagi pointed the light on the ceiling. They all looked at the ceiling and saw Spider-Man's face on it.
"Woah!" said Minako, astonished.
"Cool." said Ami, astonished.
"Awesome." said Rei, astonished.
"Spider-Man is so cool!" said Ami.
"Not cool, Ami." Usagi said.
"He's, The Amazing Spider-Man!"
"Or maybe, Spectacular?" Rei shrugged. And everyone laughed.
THE END