Chapter 8: Second Chance, Spider-Man's Origin Pt.1

All of the guardians gasped, and they all looked at Sailor Moon.
"Sailor Moon...is...is that...true?" Sailor Jupiter asked.
"I did tell you there will be consequences, did I?" Sailor Moon asked. The Sailor Guardians were in fear. They couldn't believe Sailor Moon would do this. "Although, you should've listened to what Sailor Uranus had said."
"What Sailor Uranus had said?" Sailor Venus asked.
"I didn't say she is going to give you all the punishment, I said she WAS going to give you the punishment." Sailor Uranus said.
"So, you mean...." Sailor Mars said.
"Yes, she's giving you four another chance!" Sailor Pluto said.
"But if you break that chance, there won't be another." Sailor Neptune said.
"Yes. We understand now!" Sailor Mercury said.
"Good, we'll handle this, you four have done enough!" Sailor Uranus said. The Sailor Guardians both nodded and headed for the exit. "Sailor Mars!" Sailor Uranus called out. Sailor Mars quickly turned to Sailor Uranus. "I would like to speak with you!"
"Uh...OK." Sailor Mars said, anxiously.
The other three scouts slowly headed downstairs. "Man, that was a close call." Sailor Jupiter said.
"Yeah, we nearly lost our duties as Sailor Guardians." said Sailor Mercury.
"I'm gonna kill Rei later." Sailor Venus said.
"Speaking of kill, was Rei really going to kill Spider-Man?" Sailor Mercury thought.
"Hey yeah, Rei is mean, but not that mean." Sailor Venus said.
"Yeah, she would never kill a human being." Sailor Jupiter said.
"Exactly!" said Sailor Mercury. "She wanted us to find Spider-Man and attack him just to get information about the black creature. She didn't say anything about killing him!"
"Hey guys, look!" Sailor Venus whispered. They all saw a window barley opened and saw Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus.
"Sailor Mars." Sailor Uranus said, disappointedly. "Correct me if I'm wrong, it was your idea to have the guardians join you to ignore Sailor Moon's orders, right?"
"Y...yes." Sailor Mars said in a sad tone.
"Do you know how selfish and cruel that was?" Sailor Uranus asked. "Not to mention you nearly killed a human being!"
"I...I...I don't know why I did!" Sailor Mars said dropping to her knees! "I..I don't know what came over me. I...I didn't mean to try killing him! I...I...I..I don't know what came over me!" Sailor Mars covered her face and began to sob. Then, Sailor Uranus saw a big black piece of string attached to the left side of her neck. She peeled it off and looked at it.
"What is this?" asked Sailor Uranus.
Sailor Mars looked at it and gasped. "That's a piece of the web that the creature stuck me to, back at the mall." she answered. Sailor Uranus looked around and saw a jar on the ground. She put the web in the jar and closed it.
"I'll give it to Spider-Man, so he can see if it'll help us find the creature." said she said.
"She still had a piece of the web back at the mall?" Sailor Mercury whispered.
"How didn't she notice it?" whispered Sailor Venus.
"Now answer me this." Sailor Uranus said. "Why don't you think Sailor Moon is a qualified leader?"
"I...I do!" Sailor Mars said.
"Then why have you ignored her orders and still treated her like how she was in the past?" ask Sailor Uranus angrily.
"BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT HER!" yelled Sailor Mars. Sailor Uranus made a surprised look and so did the guardians. "Sailor Moon is our leader, and as our leader, we are supposed to protect her! I just thought Spider-Man was going to hurt her." Sailor Mars looked down and cried again. "She has such a good life, friends, and family. I don't want her to lose that!" Sailor Uranus grabbed Sailor Mars shoulder. Sailor Mars looked at her and wiped a few tears from her eyes.
"Mars. I comprehend that you were trying to protect Sailor Moon, but just because a newspaper says that someone is a fake, it doesn't mean it's real." Sailor Uranus said. "Don't believe everything you see or read, find out for yourself personally!"
(Thanks to, eecobeo for the quote)
Sailor Mars sniffed and nodded at Uranus. "Ok." she said.
"Now go home and get some rest. We'll all meet at your temple and tell you everything Spider-Man tells us." Sailor Uranus said as she walked back to Sailor Moon.
"Um..Sailor Uranus?" Sailor Mars called out. "Was...Usagi really going to revoke our Sailor Guardian status?"
Sailor Uranus stood silent for a few minutes and finally spoke. "She did say, there will be consequences, did she?" Sailor Uranus answered and continued back to Sailor Moon.
Sailor Mars opened the door and looked at Sailor Moon, still trying to pull of the chain from him. "I'm sorry, Usagi." She silently said and she went downstairs.
With Spider-Man & The Guardians
Sailor Moon finally got the chain of Spider-Man and he got up stretching his arms and legs.
"FINALLY!" he yelled. "Jeez, it was like getting a hug from the Hulk!"
"Spider-Man, I'm really sorry for all of this, I ordered my guardians not to attack you." Sailor Moon said.
"It's ok." Spider-Man said, as he stretched his arms wide. "New people I meet always try to kill me."
"Because of that newspaper they read?" asked Sailor Saturn.
"Sort of." Spider-Man said. "Man, they reminded me of the time I fought my ex-girlfriend, Black Cat."
"SAY WHAT!?" Luna yelled then covered her mouth. Everyone looked at Luna and Artemis sitting on the edge of the building.
"Way to go, Luna." Sailor Moon said, facepalming.
"Well, I wasn't talking about her." said Spider-Man.
"It's not weird to you that the black cat just spoke?" asked Tuxedo Mask.
"You think that's weird, Abe Lincoln?" Spider-Man asked. "I've met a talking raccoon from space who makes weapons into really powerful weapons!" Everybody stood silent.
"Ok.... that is ACTUALLY weird!" Sailor Neptune said.
"So, Spider-Man, is it true that all those newspapers from the Daily Bugle saying that you're a menace are all wrong, right?" asked Sailor Pluto.
"Yes. The owner Jameson, thinks I'm a menace no matter how heroic I am!" said Spider-Man. Then, he saw the black web inside the jar Sailor Uranus was holding on too. "Hey Ellen DeGeneres, what's with the jar?" he asked. Sailor Uranus looked at the jar and showed it to Spider-Man. His eyes grew wide, and he ran to it. "Where did you get this?" he asked.
"It was on Sailor Mars' neck." Sailor Uranus answered. "She said it was a piece of the black web the creature shot at her."
"Of course!" Spider-Man said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Sailor Saturn.
"Little Red Riding Hood was being controlled by this web!" said Spider-Man.
"Um...how can that small piece web control Sailor Mars?" asked Sailor Neptune.
"Good question." Spider-Man answered. "You see, this is not a normal web. This is, a symbiote!"
"A symbiote?" asked Tuxedo Mask.
"It's the goo that makes Venom...well, Venom!" answered Spider-Man.
"And who does that have to do anything with, Mars?" asked Sailor Moon.
And that's another good question." Spider-Man said. "The symbiote has a mind of its own. It tries to find anything living, humans, animals, and even a toad. Once the symbiote is finds a living thing, it spreads all over their body and gives them great strength and power."
"Wow. It kinda sounds useful." Artemis said.
"Sure is, snow bell. But there's one problem." Spider-Man said. "That power can make you go over the edge!"
"What do you mean?" ask Sailor Uranus.
"The power may feel great, but it'll make you lose yourself." answered Spider-Man. "In other words, it makes you kill the most important people in your life!" Everyone gasped.
"So, that web it was controlling Mars so it can kill you?" asked Sailor Moon.
"Looks that way." Spider-Man said.
"It has to be, Sailor Mars just wanted to know about the black creature. She didn't say anything about killing you." Artemis told Spider-Man.
"I told her to just say, please!" Spider-Man shrugged.
"How do you know all about the symbiote, Spider-Man?" asked Sailor Saturn.
Spider-Man then froze after that question. He clenched his fists and answered. "I know all this because.... I was its first host!" Everyone gasped. Spider-Man looked down at the ground and remembered the time he first had the symbiote.
"How is that?" asked Tuxedo Mask.
Spider-Man looked back at the guardians and sighed. "I'll tell you. But before I do, I'm gonna have to tell you all how I became Spider-Man." Everyone looked at him confused.
"You said that like you don't want to." Sailor Neptune said crossing her arms.
"That's because, I kept thinking about when I take off this mask, my enemies will know info about me and put the ones I love in danger!" Spider-Man said.
"Funny, the same goes with me." Sailor Moon said holding both her hands together and her uniform began to disappear.
"She's...she's...turning back!" said Luna.
"My name is, Usagi Tsukino. I never got the chance to thank you for saving me back when Venom attacked." Usagi said.
"Hey, she's right! I did save her! I thought she looked familiar!" Spider-Man said in his head. "Nice to meet you...I guess?"
Then, Tuxedo Mask took off his mask and hat. "I'm Mamoru Chiba." he said.
Sailor Uranus began to change too. "I'm Haruka Tenou." she said.
Sailor Neptune was next. "I'm Michiru Kaiou." she said.
Sailor Pluto changed back next. " I'm Setsuna Meioh." she said.
Finally, Sailor Saturn transformed last. "And I'm Hotaru Tomoe!"
"Nice to meet all of you!" Spider-Man said taking off his mask and revealing his true face to everyone! "My name is, Peter Parker; and I am your friendly neighborhood, Spider-Man!"
"Peter Parker? That name was on the newspaper saying he took those photos!" Usagi said.
"Glad you like them!" said Peter.
"If you make the photos, then how do you take them and be Spider-Man at the same time?" asked Michiru.
"I stick my camera on a web, and I put it on a timer, be Spider-Man, stop bad guys, and try to get some good photos for the Daily Bugle!" Peter explained.
"But didn't you say that the owner hated you?" asked Hotaru. "Why are you working for him, when he hates the hero part of you?"
"That, I'll tell you later!" Peter said. "Now, get comfy everyone. It's story time."
Then, everyone gathered around and listened to Spider-Man.
"My name is Peter Benjamin Parker! I was sent to my Aunt May and Uncle Ben's when I was little. My parents took me there because they had some imperative work to do! Weeks later, they died in a plane crash. So, my Aunt and Uncle took care of me ever since." he said wiping a few tears from his eyes.
"I feel your pain and loss, Peter." said Mamoru, touching his shoulder.
"Thanks." Spider-Man said.
"What about your powers?" Haruka asked.
"Getting to that!" Peter said. "16 years later, I was getting ready for a school field trip to Dr Connors' lab. He was studying radioactive insects to give them special powers. Until one of the radioactive spiders bit me and gave me his unique abilities. When I got home. There was web coming out of my hands, everything I touch just sticked to my hands, I was crawling on the walls and ceiling, and I dodged a giant book that feel of myself without even looking at it!"
"You must've had some trouble with these powers." said Hotaru.
"You can say that again!" Peter said rolling his eyes and continued the story.
"The next day, I was working on some things that might've helped me with my powers. Like my web shooters! It was like a squirt gun, but shoots webs I designed. I went downstairs and heard my Aunt and Uncle talking about them losing money!"
*In the story*
"I'm worried Ben." said Aunt May. "If we keep losing money, we'll lose the house, and maybe Peter's future."
"Don't worry May!" Uncle Ben said holding her hand. "Even if we lose our house, we will always be together."
"But what about Peter?" Aunt May asked.
"He's a smart kid. He'll get through." Uncle Ben said.
Peter then got a closer look at the newspaper on the table. It said, "WRESTLING MATCH TONIGHT! WHO EVER WINS, GETS $1,000!"
"A thousand dollars?!" Peter said in his head. "If I ask them to drive me there, they'll say, no and maybe lock in my room for the rest of the day!" Then, Peter had an idea! "Hey, Uncle Ben?" Peter asked, appearing in the corner.
"Well, Well, Well. Morning Bengy!" Uncle Ben said patting his head.
"Bengy? You haven't called me that sense I was nine." Peter laughed.
"I know." Uncle Ben said laughing. "So, what do you need?"
"I... uh.... need a ride to the library!" Peter lied.
"For what?" Aunt May asked.
"Uh.... Studying Biology?" Peter lied again.
"But Peter. You are already doing well in Biology." said Aunt May.
"Yes, but I think he wants to keep it that way, May." Uncle Ben said patting Peter's back.
"Th... That's right." Peter said.
"That's my nephew! Come on I'll take you!" Uncle Ben said grabbing his coat.
"Just a second!" Peter said rushing upstairs to his room and grabbed his school backpack and put an old red & blue costume in. "Just in case if it's on live television!" he said to himself. He then looked at his web shooters and wondered if he should bring them or not. "AH, what the heck!" he shrugged and put them in his backpacks side pocket. "OK, I'm ready!" he said as he went out and got into his Uncle's car and drove off.
Note: The suit is a little bit like the Homemade suit from Spider-Man: Homecoming.
A few hours later, they were almost to the Library. "Thanks again for the ride, Uncle Ben!" Peter said.
"Don't mention it kid!" Uncle Ben said as the light turned green Uncle Ben turned to the wrong direction. Peter looked back and saw the library on the opposite side of where they were going.
"Umm..does he know that the Library is that way, right?" Peter thought. Uncle Ben then pulled over and Peter looked on his side and saw the wrestling match he read about on the newspaper. "Um...Uncle Ben?" he said a little scared. "This isn't the Library!"
"I know." Uncle Ben said not even looking at Peter.
"Then, what are we doing here?" Peter asked.
"Because I know what you're up to Peter!" Uncle Ben said facing him.