Chapter 7: Spider-Man vs. The Scouts, The Punishment

Usagi had transformed into Sailor Moon, while Mamoru had transformed into Tuxedo Mask. Luna looked at the two with their uniforms.
"Just like old times; huh, Mamo?" Usagi asked Mamoru.
"Sure does." Mamoru replied.
"OK, so how are we going to find this Spider-Man person?" Luna asked.
"Oh, I... didn't think this through." Usagi replied.
"Maybe someone knows where he is!" Mamoru said.
"Like whom?" Usagi asked.
"USAGI! Man... thank goodness I found you!" said a voice behind them. It was Artemis. He was out of breath and was panting and wheezing.
"Artemis, what are you doing here?" Luna asked.
"It's... it's the Sailor Guardians!" Artemis said, trying to catch his breath. "They're...they're ignoring your orders...and they're going to attack Spider-Man tonight!"
"WHAAAT!?" Usagi screamed. Everyone else was in shock.
"I...I can't believe it!" Mamoru thought. "They actually ignored her orders."
"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'LL TALK TO THEM!" Usagi shouted, grabbing Artemis and shaking him.
"I...I was..." Artemis said, with his head spinning. "But...I...I...heard them...talking about it...and I...had to...to warn you!" Artemis then fell to the floor.
"Artemis!" Luna said. "Do you know what else they said?"
"They said they think Spider-Man is like one of the people we trusted in the past that tried to kill us." Artemis replied. "And Rei said that everyone should meet up at her temple tonight to find Spider-Man!"
"Ok, change of plans!" Usagi said. "We head to Rei's temple and stop them before they go!" Usagi said, grabbing Mamoru's phone.
"Um...Usako? Who are you calling?" asked Mamoru.
"Back up." Usagi answered.
Somewhere...
The symbiote came off of Eddie and he hid inside an old warehouse. "Why...why is Spider-Man here? WHY?" he screamed as he punched a wooden box. "And those girls! Who on Earth are they?"
"That doesn't matter!" said a voice. "What matters, is that you continue your plan."
"You just want me to do my plan, so I can tell you who Spider-Man is." Eddie said.
"That WAS part of our deal." said the man.
"If you want to know who he is so bad, why don't you try to pull the mask off?" Eddie asked.
"I could, but I think I it'll ne great hearing it from you." the man answered as he jumped on a device and it began to hover. "Oh, and by the way; I heard that some of Spider-Man's old friends are coming to visit him. So don't worry about them, they'll just buy you sometime."
"Whatever, just don't let them get in my way!" Eddie said.
"I can't believe you treat me like this; even when I broke you out of the Raft." the man said as he flew off. He looked back at the warehouse and laughed. "Not only Spider-Man's friends are helping you, but I have your little psychotic friend to play with him and those girls!" He laughed wickedly as he flew through Japan.
Well, let's see how Spider-Man's doing with the guardians.
Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, & Venus were all staring angrily at Spider-Man.
"It's...it's you guys!" Spider-Man said getting up. "You've could've just said, 'hi' instead of trying to make me think you guys were one of my old enemies!"
"And why do I have a feeling I'm gonna regret saying that?" he asked in his head.
"Shut up, insect!" Sailor Jupiter shouted.
"We're on to your little game!" said Sailor Mercury.
"OK, first of all; spiders are arachnids; and second of all, what game? You think I was going to play Uno with some guys elsewhere?" Spider-Man asked.
"OK, enough with the act!" Sailor Mars said. "We know you were just using people to commit crim and you come in to stop them!"
"What!? That's insane!" Spider-Man said. "What made you think that?"
"We all read that newspaper from the Daily Bugle saying that you're a menace!"  Sailor Venus said.
"Oh, great. Just what I need, Jameson fans." Spider-Man said in his head. "Listen that newspaper was just a..."
"Quiet!" Sailor Mars shouted. "we've been fooled many times in the past, but not this time!"
"Oh, dear!" Spider-Man said, slowly backing away.
"Get him, Guardians!" shouted Sailor Mars.
"Shine Aqua Illusion!" Sailor Mercury shouted, as she threw a stream of water at Spider-Man. Spider-Man then dodged it and sticked to the water tower he was on.
"Hey, I know my costume stinks, but hotel laundry isn't cheap you know!" Spider-Man joked.
"Don't worry, I got him!" Sailor Venus said. "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!" she shouted, as a heart came out of her lips and was about to strike Spider-Man, but he dodged the attack and sticked into a wall behind them.
"Ok, that was the weirdest attacks I've ever seen." he said.
"You got anything better?" Sailor Venus shouted.
"Now that you mention it...yeah." Spider-Man shouted, as he shot a web out of his hand and it landed on the ground right in the middle of the Sailor Guardians' feet.
"Wow, nice aim; slick!" Sailor Jupiter yelled out.
"3...2...1!" Spider-Man counted down. Just then the web exploded, and the guardians covered their eyes and blocked their faces. They looked back at the wall where Spider-Man was. He was gone!
"Where did he go?" Sailor Mercury asked.
"Uh...guys!" said Sailor Jupiter looking down at her feet. There were webs all over them. All of the guardians looked down and they were stuck too.
"Not again!" Sailor Mercury screamed.
"Like my design?" Spider-Man asked, landing on an air conditioner. "I call it, the Cluster Web!"
"Are all the webs coming out of you?" Sailor Mercury asked.
"Sorta, I designed the webbing myself. Takes a lot of time to make them!" Spider-Man explained.
"We don't care who made your webs! We want you to tell us where that black creature is!" yelled Sailor Mars.
"Ever heard of a please, Martian Queen?" Spider-Man asked.
"MARTIAN QUEEN?!" yelled Sailor Mars.
"Well, you're the ruler of Mars, right? It's even in your name!" Spider-Man said.
"OK! Now you're done!" Sailor Mars shouted.
"Aw, nuts!" Spider-Man said.
"Burning Mandala!" Sailor Mars shouted, as she fired multiple fireballs at Spider-Man. He dodged all of the fireballs and dodged the last one with a backflip and went behind the air conditioner.
"Coward!" shouted Sailor Mars. The rest of the guardians broke free from their webs.
"Where did he go?" asked Sailor Venus.
"Stay here, and make sure he doesn't double back!" Sailor Mars said. "I'll check it out!" Sailor Mars ran behind the air conditioner and stealthily looked around. "Where are you, web head?" she whispered.
"Hey, red!" said Spider-Man loitering at the edge of the air conditioner. "A witch called; she wanted those ruby slippers back!" he joked as he webbed Sailor Mars. She dodged the web just in time.
"Do you ever shut up?" Sailor Mars asked angrily.
"Are you kidding?" Spider-Man asked. "It's what makes this fun. Also, how do you run in heels like those?"
"That's it!" Sailor Mars yelled. She charged at Spider-Man and threw a bunch of punches at him, but he kept dodging them!
"Stand still, web for brains!" Sailor Mars shouted.
"Hey, Sandy Cheeks." Spider-Man said sticking to a wall. "Let's just talk about this like normal people!"
"Shut up!" She said about to punch him, but he jumped over her and landed behind her!
"Ok, so you don't want to talk?" Spider-Man asked.
"NO WAY!" Sailor Mars yelled. Then, Spider-Man webbed her mouth.
"There you go!" he said chuckling. Sailor Mars tried to get the web out of her mouth, but her gloves made it hard for her. Then, Spider-Man shot two webs at her back. They were attached to his web shooters. "Sorry, but you're making me do this!" he said. He then pressed something with his two fingers out on each of his hand and electricity began to come out of the webs and shocked Sailor Mars. She screamed as the electricity affected her, but she didn't scream too loud because of the web in her mouth. "You know, this is also the reason why I covered your mouth." Spider-Man said. The electricity stopped and Sailor Mars kneed to the ground.
"I...I got to admit...he's good!" Sailor Mars said in her head.
Spider-Man then walked to her. Sailor Mars looked at him and looked angrily at him. "Look, I don't know what newspaper you and your friends read, but I...." Suddenly, his Spider Sense struck him.
"Crescent Slender Beam!" shouted Sailor Venus. The beam hit Spider-Man and he fell off the building. Sailor Venus then ran to Sailor Mars. "Mars, Are you OK?" She asked. She then saw the web still stuck to her mouth. "Hold still." Sailor Venus said. She then ripped the web off her mouth and Sailor Mars coughed a few times. "Now, are you OK?" Sailor Venus asked again. "Yeah...thanks." Sailor Mars said.
Spider-Man was falling straight down to the ground. He then webbed a building and swinged safely. "Yeah!" he cheered, then looked behind him; and saw him heading to a window. "Oh, sh-" he crashed into the window and tumbled on a few furniture. "Windows, always there to break my fall!" he said sarcastically. "Ow...and my ribs."
Just then, an elderly man entered the door and saw Spider-Man digging himself out of the crashed furniture. "Hey, excuse me?" he said to Spider-Man. "You're supposed to use the door to come in here."
"Thanks for the tip!" Spider-Man swinged, then jumped out of the window and wall crawled up the building where the Sailor Guardians were at.
"He's lucky he didn't make me angry." said the elderly man. "He wouldn't like it when I'm angry."
(Note: The man is in every marvel movie)
"Did you get him?" Sailor Mercury asked.
"I think so!" said Sailor Venus peeking down at the edge. "Yeah, I think I did." she said, looking at her friends and gave them a thumbs up.
"Peek-a-Boo!" said Spider-Man, as he jumped up and kicked Sailor Venus' back. Sailor Venus flew right into her guardian's arms.
"Sailor Venus! Are you ok?" Sailor Mars asked.
"Yeah.... I'm good." Sailor Venus said getting up.
"You're gonna pay for that!" Sailor Mercury said.
"Look, Blue's Clues!" Spider man shouted. "I didn't want to do it, but you guys started this! You're giving me no choice!"
"Then, tell us where the creature is!" Sailor Mars shouted.
"I don't know where he is, Lava Girl!" Spider-Man said. "What makes you think I know where he is?"
"Well, we figured that you made that ooze the human was in, you would know where he is!" said Sailor Venus.
Spider-Man paused for a minute. "You think....I... created...the symbiote?" he asked.
"Symbiote?" Sailor Mercury asked.
"Gah! I had enough of this idiot!" Sailor Jupiter yelled. "Sparkling Wide Pressure!" A bunch of electricity balls came flying towards, Spider-Man.
"Ok, She's just like Electro!" Spider-Man said. The electricity balls came straight towards him. He quickly jumped in the air and dodged every single one of them.
(Note: If any one where to make an animation or a comic on this, make sure it's in a slow motion kind of thing)
"He...he dodged all of them?" Sailor Jupiter asked, surprisingly.
"His senses must be greater than we thought!" said Sailor Mercury.
"Ok, no more Mr. Nice Spider." Spider-Man said. "Time to wrap this up!" he said about to shoot his webs. But nothing happened. "Huh! Oh-no, not now!" he panicked trying to shoot his webs, but still nothing.
"Crap! I've been so distracted on finding Venom, I forgot to reload my web shooters!" He said in his head.
"Perfect, his powers must've worn off!" Now's our chance!" Sailor Mars said. "Fire Soul!" A fireball was heading straight towards Spider-Man, but he jumped really high, and landed right behind the guardians!
"Hey, just because I'm out of web fluid; doesn't mean I lost my powers!" Spider-Man said.
"Venus Love Me Chain!" screamed Sailor Venus. The chain grabbed Spider-Man and tied him to a chimney.
"Good Job Venus!" Sailor Jupiter said.
"Great, now I know how every bad guy I wrapped up feels like!" Spider-Man said. Sailor Mars walked slowly towards Spider-Man and grabbed his chest.
"Alright, Web Head. Where's the black creature?" she asked.
"I already told you, I don't know!" Spider-Man yelled.
Sailor Mars signed in anger. "Always the hard way, huh?" she said. She walked away from Spider-Man and stopped five inches from him.
"What is she going to do?" Sailor Jupiter asked.
"I don't know." said Sailor Mercury.
"Mars Flame Sniper!" Sailor Mars shouted and a bow with a flaming arrow appeared in her hand and she pointed it at Spider-Man.
"Her Flame Sniper?!" Sailor Mercury shouted.
"Mars...?" Sailor Venus said in fear. "You're not really going to..."
"I will if I must!" Sailor Mars said.
"Hey, hey, if you kill me. My girlfriend will have you all under arrest by the Avengers!" Spider-Man said.
"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Sailor Venus shouted in his head.
(Just bear with it)
"Last chance!" Sailor Mars said aiming at his forehead and getting ready to fire.
"I. DON'T. KNOW!" Spider-Man shouted.
"Fine, have it your way!" Sailor Mars said as she readied the bow.
"Mars, don't." Sailor Jupiter said. "You said we needed him alive!"
"Not anymore!" Sailor Mars said and she let go of the arrow. Spider-Man closed his eyes and looked away from the arrow.
"SILENCE WALL!" a female voice shouted.
A barricade came in just time and the fire arrow disappeared as soon as it hit it.
Spider-Man opened his eyes and looked at the barricade. "Ok.... if Doctor Strange was watching all of this and now chooses to save me, he's dead." he said looking around the barrier.
"Scouts! STAND DOWN!" said a voice from behind them said. They all looked behind them and saw four figures in front of them.
"Is that..." Sailor Mars said, surprised.
"It can't be..." Sailor Mercury said, surprised.
"Yeah...it is...." Sailor Jupiter said, surprised.
"I... I...don't believe it!" Sailor Venus said, surprised.
"Uhh...who are they?" Spider-Man asked.
"Protected by Uranus, the planet of the heavens, I am Sailor Uranus, guardian of flight!"
"Protected by Neptune, the planet of the deep sea, I am Sailor Neptune, guardian of embracement!"
"Protected by Pluto, the planet of space-time, I am Sailor Pluto, guardian of revolution!"
"Protected by Saturn, the planet of silence, I am Sailor Saturn, guardian of ruin and rebirth!"
"Answering the call to a new threat, the four guardians of the outer planets; ARE HERE TO FIGHT FOR THIS WORLD!" they all said.
"There's more!?" Spider Man asked.
"The Outer Soldiers?" Sailor Jupiter said, surprisingly. "What are you all doing here?"
"I called them!" said another voice next them; and they all knew who it was.
"SAILOR MOON!" they all said.
"What are you four doing here?" Sailor Moon asked, angrily.
"What does it look like?" Sailor Mars yelled back. "We're getting information about the black creature."
"YOU WERE GOING TO KILLING ME!" Spider-Man asked angrily.
"ZIP IT, MASK FACE!" Sailor Mars shouted.
"Mars, I saw the whole thing!" Sailor Moon said. "You WERE going to kill him."
"Because he wouldn't cooperate!" Sailor Mars said pointing at Spider-Man.
"Because you wouldn't listen!" Spider-Man said.
"THAT'S IT!" Sailor Mars yelled raising her fist! "I'm gonna...."
She was about to punch him, but a rose zoomed in fast and scratched Sailor Mars's hand. "Ow...what the...." she looked at the rose and saw a man with a white mask, a cape, a top hat, and he was wearing a tuxedo.
"Sailor Mars! You are done hurting this young man!" he said, angrily.
"Ok, who is that, and why does he look like how I imagine myself when I'm wanted to go to prom?" Spider-Man asked.
"Tuxedo Mask!" Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars said still looking at Tuxedo Mask.
"I can't tell if they were talking to me!" Spider-Man said in his head.
"You're in this too?" Sailor Mars asked.
"Sailor Moon told me everything." said Tuxedo Mask.
"She told all of us!" Sailor Pluto said.
"Mars, you don't know how angry I am." Sailor Moon said. "And not only, at you; I'm angry at you guys too!" she said looking at the other three guardians.
"Um...to be honest, Sailor Moon..." Sailor Venus said. "Sailor Mars did talk us into it." Sailor Mars growled and stepped on Venus' foot.
"You agreed to me, ALL OF YOU DID!" Sailor Mars yelled.
"I think you broke my big toe!" Sailor Venus said.
"I can't believe this!" Sailor Moon said. "I gave you all an order, AND YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT!"
"Sailor Moon...we were just..." Sailor Mercury said, but Sailor Moon put her finger in front of them.
"Not...another...word." she said. "Sailor Uranus, deal with them, I'm gonna untie Spider-Man."
"Will do, Sailor Moon." Sailor Uranus said.
"Pffft, Uranus!" Spider-Man chuckled.
"Watch it!" Sailor Uranus said to Spider-Man.
"Sorry, I always laughed at that when I was in second grade!" Spider-Man said.
"Annoying, isn't he?" Sailor Mars asked.
"If you're trying to talk your way out of this, it's not working!" Sailor Uranus said looking back at the Guardians. "Sailor Moon is terribly upset at all of you! You wanna know why?"
"Because we ignored her orders." answered Sailor Mercury.
"Yes, but that's not all." Sailor Uranus said. "She's also upset, because you guys think that you don't appreciate her as a leader." Everyone looked at Sailor Moon unting the chain that holded Spider-Man. "May I also put out, that she was going to give you all a punishment!" All of the Sailor Guardians looked directly at Sailor Uranus after she finished the sentence.
"A...punishment?" Sailor Venus said.
"W..what kind of punishment?" Sailor Mars asked.
"Revoking your status as Sailor Guardians!" Sailor Uranus replied, angrily.