One

-:-:-:-:-Y/N POV-:-:-:-:-

I had been watching. Waiting. In the trees. They think that they are so powerful. That they are so smart.
But their clueless.
It's always the same thing. Lonely Dream ends up wanting something that he doesn't have, so he attempts to take it from L'manberg, and if he doesn't get it, he blows it up. I mean, how many times has he blown the place up for fuck's sake?!
It doesn't matter.

They are all so predictable. I mean it's been like a goddamn movie watching all these wars and conflicts. Way better than watching TV if you ask me. But they could at least add plot twists, I could see all their plan's before they even came up with them.

And that's how I am going to win.

I have to have some respect for L'manberg though, they at least admit that they might lose. But Dream? Oh, that son of a bitch thinks he can win everything. And well, he has, for a while now.
But not for much longer.
I lost count of how long I've been watching them from afar, how long I've been preparing to take down both L'manberg and the Dream SMP.
I am starting to get bored.

But here I am, hiding in a tree, watching Tommy argue with Tubbo for the 10th time today.

"I AM NOT!" Tommy yelled.

"YOU ARE TOO!" Tubbo yelled back. At this point I didn't even know what they were yelling about.

"Tubbo for the last time, I just want to protect my discs!"

Ah, the discs.

Those stupid discs. One of the many many reasons for war between L'manberg and the Dream SMP. I thought the disc era was over by now to be honest.

"Tommy, Dream doesn't care about the discs. We haven't seen him for months." Tubbo rested his hand on Tommy's shoulder. Tommy snickered in reply.

"Exactly. Which means he's up to something." Tommy sighed. He had seemed more stressed lately. I guess not seeing Dream for a long period of time after so much war has really taken a toll on him.

that's perfect.

"Tommy. Yes, he might be. But he always is. The least we can do is improve L'manberg and ourselves for when he does come back." Tubbo reassured. Tommy nodded, and started walking away with Tubbo.

I dropped down from the tree. Tommy was stressed, and even though war has been quiet for months, there is still tension everywhere. I grunt as my feet hit the ground, and my ankles sting for a moment.
I pull out my axe. It's getting dark, and I need to make it back to my base to get rest for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I get to go see how Dream is doing.

I reckon he is doing better than Tommy right now. Tommy is a nervous reck. Dream is really sensitive and pathetic deep down, but he is at least good under pressure.

I hear zombies close by as I start making my way to my base. It's pretty far from L'manberg. I don't need anyone finding me before I'm ready.

It only took me 6 months to learn almost everything about everyone.

Dream. He was a soft man with a god complex. He likes to call himself a god, but really it's just that no one is strong enough to kill him. Yet.