Three

-:-:-:-Y/N POV-:-:-:-

"You're not from L'manberg."

I closed my eyes, frozen in fear. What do I do now? Dream was right in front of me, his mask covering his face, although I could see his mouth a little. He was grinning. He's scarier than I imagined.

"Who are you?" he asked.

While he was basically interrogating me, I was squirming, yelling, pushing. Anything to get away from him. He sighed and put a gag in my mouth, then he put something over my head. I continued to struggle. I felt him pull my sword away from me, I tried screaming louder. Then my head got hit with something hard,
And everything was black.

-:-:-:-

I woke up in a strange room. It smelled of mildew, and I could almost taste the mist in the air. My hands and feet were tied up to the chair I am now placed in. I wanted to scream, I wanted to kill him.

That bastard needs to die.

The thing he placed over my head was still over my head. I could see light, but I couldn't make out objects. I knew there was one window, that's it. I am angry. No, I am furious. It took all my mental strength not to scream right now. I knew screaming was a bad idea though, cause it would draw attention to me. And if Dream isn't in this room(which I don't think he is), then that means I have a little time to get out of here.

I try moving my hands and feet, seeing how tight the knots were tied. I could barely move my hands, but my feet were easier to move. If I could somehow get this thing off of my head, I could try to get my feet undone. But without my hands, getting this thing off my head would be impossible.
I decided to try and do this while practically blind. If I did manage to get out, I didn't have a plan for getting out of here, since I have no idea where I am. I am most likely in Dream's gigantic palace, but there's a chance I could be in the prison. No, the prison has lava. There's no lava in here. I can't see, but I think I'd know if there was lava in here. Besides, it was very cold here, I could be in a basement.

I kept moving and kicking my legs, hoping that the knots would become loose enough to slip my feet through. I started rocking back and forth harshly, and that's when I was reminded of the wound in my shoulder.
I let out a groan. Hopefully nobody heard it. I could feel a bandage on my shoulder. The pain was still present, but the arrowhead had been removed from my shoulder. The weakness from the arrow must have worn off. Or maybe I am running off adrenaline. I didn't realize how fast I was rocking until I fell over.
That hurt like a bitch.

I kept my mouth shut, no matter how much I wanted to scream. I fucked up. Now I couldn't move at all, and if I tried, the pain in my shoulder would make me stop. That's when a door slammed open.

"You're awake- What the fuck did you do?" a familiar voice said. It wasn't Dream. I knew the voice, I've heard it before. I just couldn't put a finger on whom it was. I was now squirming as I heard their footsteps getting closer to me. Once they got close, they ripped the chair back up, me along with it. Then the thing was pulled off of my head.

No.

"Wakey wakey." the man said, the same psychotic smirk that Dream had.

Eret.

"You were unconscious for quite some time. I was starting to believe you were dead. Which wouldn't have been a problem, but," Eret said. He didn't seem like the Eret that I knew. He seemed different. He seemed evil.

"Eret? What are you doing?" I started moving my hands and feet rapidly again, even though I knew I wasn't getting out of this.

"What does it look like? I'm fighting for the right side," he replied.