Seven

-:-:-:-Y/N POV-:-:-:-

"Who are you, Y/N? And why are you here?"

The way his tone of voice was when he asked me that startled me a bit. He seemed angry. It's like, even though he didn't know me, he had a grudge against me. It was rather intimidating.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, dodging his questions.

"Niki told me. Now answer my question." he demanded.

Tommy looks young, there is no way he is over 20. I've seen him from afar before, but never up close. I'm just now seeing how young he looks. He just might be the youngest one in L'manberg.

I needed to come up with something quick. Eret threatened to kill me if I ratted him and Dream out, so I have to use my imagination. Eret told me not to rat them out, but he never said I couldn't tell them that he was still alive...

"I was living with Dream-" I started.

"I knew it!" Tommy interrupted. He pulled out his sword violently, ready to slit my throat in seconds.

"AND ERET!" I shouted.

Tommy froze. He put the arm that held the sword down to his side. He was shocked. He stared at me like he was lost.

"What?" Tommy stuttered. Niki ran in to see what the cause of the yelling was. Wilbur came in too.

Wilbur has a tragic and interesting backstory. He was once just plain old Wilbur, kind and sweet. Then he was killed, and he became known as "Ghostbur". He was basically dead, but he would appear from time to time. And now, he is revived. Tommy was hesitant on trusting Wilbur. He was different. He wasn't the same Wilbur that Tommy used to know. He was angrier now. He's evil now.

But Tommy and everyone in L'manberg don't know that. Yet.

I could use Wilbur in the future. He's angry. He's angry that people let him down after they promised they would protect him. In Wilbur's eyes, Tommy let him die. In Tommy's eyes, there was nothing he could've done to save Wilbur. It's strange how different sides of stories are always the complete opposite of each other. Wilbur blames Tommy, Tommy blames Dream. It's a cycle of never ending blaming.

"Tommy! Are you okay?" first Niki, then Wilbur says.

"What- What do you mean, Eret? Eret is dead!" Tommy shouted. Niki and Wilbur were also in shock after hearing Tommy say "Eret".

"No, he's not. Unless the person I saw yesterday was ghost Eret." I smirked. Tommy gasped, as if he didn't know why I would make a joke in such a situation.

"You're- You're lying!" Tommy yells once more. He drops his sword and falls to his knees. Niki goes over to comfort him, but he pushes her away.

Tommy was never around Eret much. But Tommy has a sensitivity for betrayal. If someone betrays him, it hits him hard, even if he wasn't close with that person. The thought of someone from L'manberg betraying him hurts Tommy, it's his weakness.

"Tommy, I think you should get some air." Wilbur suggested. Tommy let out a grunt before Niki walked outside with him. Wilbur came over and kneeled next to me.

"Eret? He's still alive?" Wilbur interrogated.

"Indeed." I replied.

"Where is he?" Wilbur asks. He's whispering, as if he doesn't want the others to know.

I like where this is going...

"He's with Dream now." I resumed.

Wilbur's eyes went wide with shock. He then turned his gaze away from me, as he was thinking to himself.