Four

-:-:-:-Y/N POV-:-:-:-

I had been sitting in this room for hours, maybe even days, at this point there's no clock to see what time it is. I'm not really complaining, the room is nice, but knowing it belongs to Dream makes me want to get out of here ASAP.

Every once in a while, I would hear voices downstairs. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I knew they were conversations between Eret and Dream. For all I know, Eret could be selling me out at this very moment, and I wouldn't have a clue.
It's not all that bad overall. It's not like I'm alone anymore. Being alone for a long period of time was causing me to lose pieces of my sanity, just like Dream.
But he has Eret now, so he must be very happy to have someone to talk to. Lucky him.

What bothers me is that I can't see what L'manberg is up to. They could be planning something. Usually I'm the first to find out, but I obviously can't when I'm stuck in this fucking room.

I tossed myself on the bed and groaned in frustration. Don't get me started on Dream with all his "I'm the best speedrunner ever" "I'm stronger than everyone" "You're going to tell me who you are". He's so full of himself, like he thinks that everyone's just gonna bow down to him.

Nope. Not me.

Oh, and let's not forget about Eret. That backstabbing bitch. I don't know why I'm surprised though. He betrayed L'manberg by not telling them about me, so I shouldn't be surprised that he would betray me too.

But he's...different now. He used to be so kind. He was still stubborn and sassy, but not in a bad way. Now it's like all of his good traits have been transferred to bad ones. Something must've happened to him while he was missing. Something that made him angry, or maybe even something that traumatized him. I wish I knew.

It's when I heard footsteps that I jumped up. I sat up, my back leaning against the headboard of the bed. It's probably Dream here to interrogate me again.

The door opens and I see an evil smile.

Eret.

"Well hi Y/N, nice to see you. Did you miss me?" he asked, chuckling.

"Go to hell." I replied, trying not to show the fear that was there.

Eret never used to scare me, I don't know why he's scaring me now. It's not like he would ever hurt me. He might seem evil now, but that still wouldn't be enough for him to hurt me. Right?

"Ah, I've been there. Very fun. 10/10, I recommend." he said sarcastically.

I didn't respond. I gritted my teeth in anger. If Dream really wanted the answers to his questions, sending Eret wouldn't change anything. I'm still not telling him. It would ruin months of my plans. And even though my plans are most likely ruined anyway, there's still a chance I can make it out of this.

"Don't be so happy to see me Y/N. In fact, I'm here to warn you." Eret said.

"Warn me about what?" I questioned, generally curious.

"Well, if you don't answer the questions Dream has for you with complete honesty, he might...force it out of you." Eret smiled the same evil smile that has now imprinted on my memory.

"What do you mean 'force it'?" I tightened up. I'm pretty sure I knew what he meant. I just really hoped he meant something else.

"Of course, it was my idea. Dream is going to have to use physical force. Unless, of course, you cooperate."

No. He didn't-

"Wait. You're just going to torture me if I don't answer your questions?!" I yelled, standing up from the bed. Eret put his hands in the air and laughed.