INTRODUCTION

“volens et potens

“volens et potens.”

*・↝*・↝*・↝
✧✧✧✧✧✧

FRONT MATTER

Title: Sour Candy
By ZeeMaximoff
Genre: Fan Fiction

*・↝*・↝*・↝
✧✧✧✧✧✧

EPIGRAPH

CASCADE VEIL DE LUNA
CONFUSED & ANNOYED

CASCADE VEIL DE LUNACONFUSED & ANNOYED

AND

PETER MAXIMOFF
IMPULSIVE & RECKLESS

PETER MAXIMOFFIMPULSIVE & RECKLESS

*・↝*・↝*・↝
✧✧✧✧✧✧

SYNOPSIS

ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL NAMED CASCADE VEIL DE LUNA. SHE HAD A KIND FATHER, A LOVING MOTHER, AND A CARING BROTHER. ONE DAY, THE ILLUSION OF THEIR PERFECT FAMILY SHATTERED AND WHIRLWIND OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS FOLLOWED. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT, AN ORPHAN FROM A GREEK TRAGEDY WITH MEMORIES FADING LIKE PHOTOGRAPHS.

Now, a teenager, she must save the mutants of the future from Mystique alongside a depressed white man, a semi-stable encyclopedia bitch, a dude named Logan who came from the future, a fugitive freshly out of jail, and a silver-haired kleptomaniac speedster all while she's being haunted by the ghost of her past — her memories.

And they must succeed in doing this or else they will screw up the future even more.

*・↝*・↝*・↝
✧✧✧✧✧✧

PLAYLIST

oh no! marina and the diamonds | sweet dreams are made of this eurythmics | little talks of monsters and men | atlas drowned gang of youths | icarus bastille | i am not a woman i'm a god halsey | brutal olivia rodrigo | mad hatter melanie martinez | nightmares ellise | little dark age mgmt | confident demi lovato | line without a hook ricky montgomery | dandelion ruth b. | dark red steve lacy | afterglow taylor swift | lover taylor swift

*・↝*・↝*・↝
✧✧✧✧✧✧

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

please do not plagiarize, steal, or copy my work. and please be guided that english is not my first language so grammatical errors will be common in this book just like typographical errors. this fanfiction contains swear words, violence, opinions you might find offensive, fluff romance, slow burn falling in love (will try though), found family, and cliché Wattpad stuff.

i do not own the plot of the x-men movies nor any of the x-men characters appearing on the both movie and on the american comics. full credits goes to the fox or disney ( since i heard that disney bought fox ) and to it's creator, stan lee. but i do own some of the characters not appearing on the aforementioned like cascade for example.

there's a chapter in this book that is based on the actual script of the movie not from the movie itself, so you might find it confusing. because i too, did. it's different from the movie. so i am pretty sure you'll find it similar to other books.

[edit] omg!!! really? 1K?! thank you so much for the reads *grabs tissue* i know that my story isn't one of the best here in wattpad, but i am extremely glad that you're giving it a shot, and i am thankful for that. one day, i might eventually edit this one, when i finally woke up on my senses and do full revamp but now, i will let it stay the way it is. again, thank you so much for the reads. i love you all and stay safe!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

as you can see, i already have decided to start the editing process of this fanfiction as i find myself having a hard time finishing or writing my other fanfiction, which is solasta, and it is now on hold. i will unpublish most of the chapters as i start editing this. there will be changes in this edited version of the story but the plot will stay pretty much the same. i can't promise to update everyday like i used to do when i was still writing this, but i will do my best. i hope you still enjoy this the way enjoyed — if you actually did — the old one. and if you're a new reader who just started reading then most of the chapters just vanished, i offer you my deepest apologies for the inconvenience. and if you're just starting to read this, i hope you enjoy it. i am trying my best.