where am i?

(Y/n)'s lungs burned as she woke up. She must have passed out from not being able to breath. That much was clear. if it was from somone suffocating her or her panic at the time she didnt know. She just knew she was in pain.

A small and sheepish cry came from her. (y/n) rolled on to her side. A small wheeze exscaping her lips. The room was spinning as her lungs greedily took in oxygen.

She had yet to open her eyes. Not like she could see in the dark anyway. With one last big exhaled she was finally feeling better. She was more awake and aware. Finally aware of what kind of space she was in.

It was comfy, almost like a bed. A really expensive bed. Her hand ran across some silk. (Y/n) assumes its a bed cover. It was smooth and welcoming.

The comfortable feeling didnt last. There on her thigh was a hand. Creeping closer to her hip. Grabing her flesh here and there.. She wished that was the only thing she noticed, but her back was pressed up angest somone. Somone much bigger then her.

(Y/n)'s breathing got shaky. She had to get this person off! She tried to scramble, sit up, kick anything! But it was no use. She was suddenly being squished between the mysterious being and what felt like a wall.

As (y/n) gave a cry for help, all she got was a dark and echoing laugh. One she heard all too much for her liking.

"Mi amor." A voice wispered deathly close to her ear. A leg siddenly over her, while his 2nd hand grabbed her wast. Looping around trying to keep her in place between her and the wall. He was closing any gap there was.

"Nonono!" (Y/n) yelped as the sudden cold breath on her neck.

"Your gonna hurt yourself "

"Says the murder holding me!" (Y/n) snapped trying to elbow said vampier's side. She wined sucking in her breath. It felt like she just hit a wall. If that wall was the undead that is. definitely gonna leave a bruise. Reaper was clearly unfazed as he squeezed her flesh. He waa being greddy with his touches.

Reaper gave a tisk. "What did I just say." He almost sounded playful, as if to hide his worry.

"Mi alma, you should know better then to try and take me on." The hand on her thigh finally let go, moving to fix some hair in (y/n)'s face. His claw tracing her cheek a bit. Almoat lovingly. He never punctured her smooth skin.

Reaper could feel her try and push on him again. She was getting flustered and irritated. (Y/n) couldn't see his dumb toothy grin as his lips kissed her neck, his fangs blearly touching her, but she could feel it. He was trying to taunt her with his lingering kisses.

Reaper was enjoying these close touches, but she was really putting up a fight.
"Dont you want to rest more?" He nuzzled (y/n)'s neck. His beard tickling her delicate skin. He enjoyed it a bit too much, but it was moments he wanted to have.

Suddenly reaper was smaked in the head. (Y/n) had just used slammed her head on to his! It was just enough for The deadly being to let her go. It was also enough to brake his nose. He knew from the big crunch sound. His hands where quick  to cover his face. The dead being wondered if (y/n) had hurt her head with that blow.

"Shit I didn't think you where gonna do that." Reaper growled, he didnt sound angry, only he suddenly laughed when another thunk was heard. Oh sweet revenge, and he didnt even have to do anything!

(Y/n) gave a cry now holding her own face. She had just tried to jump up and out of what she thought was a bed. It wasnt a bed. What bed has a roof so low and hard? By now (y/n) had figured out it was a casket.

Reaper instantly could smell some blood and removed his hands to see. His red eyes glowing in the dark. His laughter dieing down. Changing to concern.

Reaper shook his head and slowly sat up to open said casket, letting the candle light in.

"Let me see." He moved so quick in the shadows to stand above her. Only (y/n) now holding her bloody nose in one hand, slapped his away from her face.

"Dont." (Y/n) hissed in pain, and some anger.

Reaper just stood there for a bit. His crooked nose in full view. His smirk grew, trhing to lay on the charm.

"Gladly. I could just keep smelling your delicious blood." His arms suddenly landed by her trapping (y/n) yet again.

A squeak escaped (y/n), as blood dripped from her face. She opened her mouth to scream at him, tell him to get off, but she couldn't. He was deadly close.

"Why don't I get a tast?"

Oh hell no! (Y/n) was back to squirming and kicking. Reaper just laughed before suddenly turning into smoke, snatching her up.

"Mi alma I'm kidding!" Another snicker came from the beast.  flipping her over his shoulder once reaper formed again. "Lets get you patched up."

"Put me down!" (Y/n) snapped but quickly gasped seeing his smug expression.

"You want down?" The smug bitch was going to drop her, or atlest acting like it

"Waitwaitwait no!" (Y/n)'s hands was suddenly grabbing on to the large man. If she fell she would likely fall on her face, making her nose bleed worse.

By now reaper had stopped walking. "Oh now you want to be held?" He mocked, suddenly pulling her from his shoulder. (Y/n) squeeked thinking he was going to slam her into the ground, but when she opened her eyes, she was sitting on a bathroom counter.

Reaper infront of her was now getting a wet rag. It was soked with warm water.
The vampier  moved to clean (y/n)'s face. Cleaning off the blood. He was csrfuly around her nose. "My poor little (y/n)." He cooed

(Y/n) gave a response with a huff. "I can clean myself."

"But I want to."

(Y/n) bit back a remark. This however was giving her time to think. How could she run out of here? Was she still by the woods?  Did..... did reaper kill Jack and Cole.

The vampier saw her down cast look and spoke. "They are alive." There was a pause before he continued. "For now. As long as they don't take you from me."

(Y/n) felt her blood boil. First he stalks her. Then kills the whole fucking town, now the last people she cares about might die too?! She lost her house, her friends, her town! All becouse of this greedy bastard.

(Y/n) finally just snatched the rag from reaper, holding it to her nose before jumping off the counter. She was marching too the door. "Im not dealing with this."

Reaper just sidestepped infront of her. Blocking g the exit.
"Cute, but im not letting you leave. Look i know things didn't go as planned--"

"As planned?! You kidnapped me!!"

"Mi alma just let me explain."

"No!" She was now looking him in the face. She saw glimpse of it, but noe she could take in the full detail of his face. His eyes where longing, and lonely. They also held a lot of pain, but that wasn't going to stop (y/n) she had enough

"Reaper you are such a bitch!" She waa infact right. He was a bitch.  That town was all she had left of her loved ones.

Reaper just looked at her, his face neutral before a smug look replied it. "But im your bitch." He purred, his hands cupping her face, squishing her cheeks a bit.

(Y/n) had frozen. Not only by his touch but by his words. She had seen him do thing while angry. Ahe heard of the things he did. She was sure that that wpuld have killed her, but that response had reminded her of grabel. She may had never meet him in person, but she had joked with him in a letter about him being a bitch. his response was the same thing. She and him would joke about it a lot. Infact the last few letters she sent, she would sign off with 'your a bitch' and he would send back 'but im your bitch.'

He was dead. He died in the war!

But.... some people were turned into vampiers instead of being fully killed. There was only one way to find out.

"Gabriel...?"

"Took you long enough mi amor."

- - - - - - - - -

I got an update for yall! I now have an A03 account. Under the same username