to be human

(Y/n) stared at the dead man. She felt so much emotions. Anger, distraught, joy, and confustion. Her mind was jumping though hoops trying to reach a conclusion and pick which emotion to land on. She was still sitting on the counter. Her hands gripping her clothing. Her knuckles turning white. Her grip was hurting herself, but (y/n) didnt notice. Not till she felt small wet drops hitting her hand..... tears. It was tears, and they couldn't stop coming. Her mind had finally picked which emotion to land on, and it was non she was feeling before hand.

A shaky breath escaped (y/n) as reaper quickly put his hands on her cheek, using his thumb to remove said tears. "no más lágrimas" his voice was now in a wisper. "Im here no need to cry."

(Y/n) gave a noise trying to speak, but a sob escaped instead. She wanted to speak, she wanted to scream at him. But all (y/n) could feel at the moment was loss. This was not the man in the letters. Theres no way he is the same man.

Reaper removed on hand from her cheek, now running though her hair, truing to comfort. This lan just killed a whole town, threatened to kill the hunters and now he was just holing her, comforting her.

"...w...hy" (y/n) crooked out.  Her voice cracking. She despite needed some water.

"Why did you do all of this? Why did ypu put me though this? All of this. The pain the suffering... I thought you were dead!" (Y/n) was talking about everything. The stalking, the bitting, the murder, and the kidnapping. This was a man she loved! A man who made her suffer. A man who didn't regret his actions.

(Y/n) sobbed agian as reaper kept wisping sweet nothings truing to calm her down. She was right. This was a diffrent man. Reaper was no longer Gabriel. Gabriel was dead. This monster just had his memories and his face.

"You put me though hell." (Y/n) shoved him back, but it was more of hitting a brick wall. A wall that only moved when she tried again. He willingly gave her space.

"(Y/n) its not that bad."

"Not that bad? Are you Insane! Not only did you bite me, but you stalked me! I thought you were trying to turn me! You broke into my home! You killed the whole town!!! You tried to kill Cole and j--" (y/n) yelped as two arms slammed into the wall. Trapping her. Cracks from the force forming.  He was In Control. He was more powerful.

(y/n) instantly felt her anger disappear, being replaced by fear. A quiver left her lip as reaper snarled.

"You don't need them!" He snapped. His eyes glowing in rage. If reaper could breath, it would be rugged.

"That boss abused you... the town gossips about you. They kicked you out. That town was not your friend" He had a growl to his voice as he leaning closer. His lips right on her ear. Threatening to nibble.

One hand slid off the wall. His fingers traced her chin. His hands were cold and dead, making (y/n) shiver.

Reaper took in her scent as his hand slowly sliding down her chest, grabbing her clothing here and there. He was soaking her all in.

"I did it to protect you. They don't deserv you. They were hurting you" His voice was weak, bearly a mutter.

(Y/n) grits her teeth, more tears falling. She opened her mouth to yell at him again, but she didnt get a chance.

A loud yelp escaped her as his hand shot down to her butt, lifting her up a bit. His head bearied in her neck. He used his other arm to lean on the wall as he changed postions.

Reaper started to kiss her neck as (y/n) tried to form words. Years ago she would have wanted this! Back when he was alive! More tears escaped.

"You say you got ride of them becouse they were hurting me" (y/n) started, making reaper stop and lift his head.

"But you hurt me... you are hurting me." Her voice cracked with a sob as she tried to shove reaper away. Each push getting harder and harder.

Reaper huffed. He had to back down or (y/n) would hurt herself. Slowly reaper started to set her down.

"Belive me it's for your own good."

"Bullshit!" (Y/n) wobbled on her feet. She wanted out. She wanted in the safe company of Cole and Jack. She wanted to feel protected in jack's arms. Back to her friends who were injured by the monster.

(Y/n) clenched her first. She used one hand to move her tears. She was going to need to see for what she was about to do.

Infront of her reaper stood with crossed arms. A frown apon his lips.

(Y/n) shot him a deathly glare. One that she wished could kill.

Her heart was racing  again. Good thing too. She would need it. With loud stomping (y/n) blasted off. She was running. She would run her heart out.

She took down the hall, making a sharp turn. Reaper yelling for her. He would easily catch up to her and snag her.

Yet she didnt stop. She just pushed harder. Even if her body was begging her to stop, she wasn't going to.

With her lungs greedily Taking in air, she got to a door. Onc that  (y/n) prayed lead  out so she could find the boys.

With a yank she opened it. She could get out of here!

Her hope died quickly. Being smothered out like a fire. The door slammed close. Reaper's hand holding it down. He looked livid.

"Nonono!!!" (Y/n) tugged on the handle again, hoping reaper would just let go, but he didn't. His eyes just bore onto her.

"Why?! Your dead! Your not Gabriel anymore! Your a vampire! You hurt everyone!!"

Reaper said nothing.

"Why even put me though this hell! Gabriel why!?"

"Becouse your the only thing that makes me human again!!" Reaper snapped, making (y/n) freeze. Her hand slipped from the handle as reaper grits his teeth.

"You are the one thing that's keeping me from feeling dead. Inside and out."

His free hand rubbed his neck before he exhaled letting it fall. "Look I know  what I did was aweful, I know I scard you."

"And hurt me" (y/n) interjected

Reaper shot a glare but Be grudgingly agreed. "And... hurt you... but I won't anymore. I want to be with you. Please, let me feel human again." He pleaded with her

(Y/n) gave a gulp as his hand left the door, now holding her hands to his chest. "Give me onemore shot... im not the same man anymore, but i do still love you."

(Y/n) looked up at him. Time seemed to still as she thought about it.

"Ok.... on one condiction "

"Anything mi amor"

"You can't kill the hunters."

(Y/n) could see him get angry, but he shoved it down.

"For now I won't hunt them down." Reaper pulled her closer. "As long they don't start anything as well..."

(Y/n) sighed. That might be as good as she would get. He wasnt going to actively go and hunt them down, but if they came here and made him angry he would attack. This would be the best she would get, and hopfuly he would warm up to not killing them.

"Thank you gabe."