we are going down swinging

It was late at night. It has been a few days since (y/n) had come into town.

Everyone was still on edge, what was worse is people now hated (y/n) for attracting that vampire. It was near sunset, as people started to head home.

They should be heading home. 
Some young adults, who clearly have been drinking, had no idea what time it was.

"Can you believe this bitch?"
The red-haired boy spat out as the curly brown-haired boy snickered.

"Oh look at me, I killed my boss, please hire me!" Another one mocked.

They laughed again. "What's worse is she is staying behind those losers of vampire hunters! She is the problem! Kill her and it will be done."

"Are those hunters even doing their job? They have yet to save anyone, or kill the thing."

"What if this is a set up? They might not even be real vampire hunters. Think about it
They are only there to stop a mob!"

"We gotta do something about this!"

They all laughed again as the red head drunkenly leaned on the wall of a building, an alleyway behind him.

They kept fighting and being loud. Unknown to them dark red eyes were watching from the said alleyway.

How dare they talk about (y/n) like that!

The red eyes followed them.

"You know maybe we should just kick her out of the town!"

"Good idea!" The other shouted as they kept calling her names.
It was all fun and games until the vampire grabbed the red head by the neck holding him high. Sifficsting the man.

"You dare talk about her like that? You filthy being!" His voice was like venom as the brown-haired guy screamed in fear.

Reaper tossed the one in his hands onto the other, harshly.

"I will show you!!!"

Their screams were heard as reaper quickly finished the job. If anything they would bleed to death bo matter what.

Reaper quickly vanished hearing someone coming. They seemed to try and help the two assholes. Reaper didn't care what they said or did next. They were gonna die soon anyway.

--------

(Y/n) gave a noise as she covered her head with a pillow. She was so tired! Just what is with all the noise?!

Wait... that sounded like angry chanting.

The sun was nearly up as (y/n) rushed to get dressed and out of her room. The two hunters were outside trying to calm everyone.

"It's not her fault--"
Cole started but someone yelled louder at him.

"Then you are not doing tour job!."

"I say you three need to leave!" Another one yelled over the sea of voices.

(Y/n) stayed inside with wide eyes. What the hell happened?

"That monster is murdering everyone!"

"Now hold up it was one--"

"Tell that to my now-dead husband who we found in the streets!"

More shouts and vulgar things were said. Many of the things hurt (y/n) but right now she was too overtaken by the fact another villager had just been killed last night.

Tears were in her eyes as she kept listening.

Jack was strong and wasn't letting anyone inside.
"(Y/n) didn't ask for any of this either! She a kind woman--"

A man quickly punched him, causing a little bit of blood to fly off. Now if it was from the hand or Jack's face we wouldn't know. It all happened so fast.
It was a full-on brawl! These two couldn't win angst the whole town!

(Y/n) couldn't watch this anymore and kicked the door open.

"Please stop hurting them! I'll leave just stop!"  No one could hear her over the screams and punching.

(Y/n) was about to do something drastic. Picking up Jack's gun that fell to the floor, she held it to the sky and shot it.

"WILL YOU STOP?! I WILL LEAVE BUT YOU HAVE TO STOP HURTING HIM!" she yelled over and over again. Agreeing to pack up what she could and go. She would leave today.

The shot had startled everyone and they all quieted down, but all were still in anger.

Cole sneered at the thought. They couldn't just kick her out like that! But it was the whole town angst three...

(Y/n) dropped the gun to the floor. Tears streamed down her face. "I'll go..." she left her door open as she grabbed a bag and in clear view started to pack.

------

It took the whole day for the angry mob to leave, it also took the whole day to pack. (Y/n) was just one person. There was only so much she could carry.

(Y/n)'s eyes were red and puffy, but she spoke to the two hunters.

"I guess you guys can keep the house." Her voice was a whimper.

Jack hated this. He hated seeing her like this. Carefully he took her shaky hands into his own.

"We promised to help you (y/n). And if we have to sleep in a tent so be it."

(Y/n) sobbed loudly. "What's the point if he can just kill you guys?"

Jack took a deep breath. He was never good at comforting anyone but forced (y/n) into a tight hug.

"That's our job... our job is life or death (y/n). I would rather fight then just leave you like this."

All jack got from (y/n) was another wet sloppy sob. This was gonna be hard for all three of them, but even more easy for reaper.