shock

Will I ever be good at fighting screens. Most likely not.

- - - -

Jack looked at the cowboy. "Let's pop your arm back in."

"Heaven please--" Cole yelled when Jack didn't even warn him. He just grabbed his arm and shoved it. A loud pop was heard among his screams.

(Y/n) gasped quickly waking up. She ran overseeing the mess. Cole looked awful. "What happened--"

"Reaper..." Jack muttered.

Cole winced in pain but sat down. "I... talked to him... just was angry at him."

(Y/n) sat by him in shock. She quickly knelt down trying to help but what shocked her next made her blood run cold.

"The towns gone sugar... he got to every last one of them."

(Y/n) covered her mouth. She didn't want anyone else to die! That's why she asked for vampire hunters.... that's why she agreed to leave the town. If she left no one else would die... she was wrong. Tears started to roll off her face as shaky breaths escaped into her hands.

Jack had just finished putting Cole arm into a sling as he moved over. "I'm sorry (y/n). "

Jack gasped when (y/n) tackled him into a hug. Still sobbing. All her childhood friends were gone.
The kind people that used to talk to her? Gone... just like her brother.... just like her pen pal Gabe. she only had these two left.

Jack slowly put his arms around her. Cole joined in by putting his good hand on her shoulder. They let her cry her heart out. These two have seen slouchers like this before. Hell, they were both in the vampire war. They knew (y/n) has seen nothing like this before.

Right then and there both Jack and Cole silently agreed to not let her go to town at all. She doesn't deserve to see the horrors of what reapers anger did.

The quiet sobbing was all they could hear for a while. It didn't last, however. The air ran deadly cold just like that. The dying fire blew out by something large and fast. the coal still burning hot

Reaper was here...

The vampire king hissed in anger. Jack should not be holding her!

"(Y/n) move!" Jack quickly shoved her away as he yelled getting pinned down in the hot ashes of the fire. He screamed in pain as reaper sneered at him. Reaper kept pushing Jack into the burning ashes.

Burning flesh. That's what (y/n) could smell right now. That's all she could smell right now. She gaged at it. It was horrifying to smell. a smell that stung her nose.

"Jack!" (Y/n) screaming stumbling up only to be held back by Cole with one hand.

"Darling he will kill you!"

"But he is killing jack!" (Y/n) yelled back. "Cole do something!" She waved her hands in the air in panic

"And accidentally hurt jack? No way!!"

While the two were fighting on what to do Jack had shot reaper in the face, causing him to turn into a mist and reform. the gunshot echoing in the woods.

The mask layed in the ashes as Cole quickly moved to help the old man up. Cole knew that under that jacket he was going to have some nasty burns.

"Reaper that's enough!" Cole sneered. Jack gave a loud cough over his yelling. There was blood dripping out of his mouth. In the chaos, Jack had broken a rib when he hit the ashes of the fire. He didn't feel it till now. it hurt his lungs. almost a stabbing pain.

Reaper reformed, his red glowing eyes sneering. His teeth are on full display with a hiss.
"Just butt out boy scout."

(Y/n) was starting to panic. Neither of them was in fighting conditions. Cole still had a broken hand, and she also bet his other arm that was dislocated still hurt like hell. Time slowed down for her when reaper shot his gun. Making Cole duck with the old man in his arms.

Without thinking (y/n) got in front of the hunters before reaper could shoot again. "If your gonna kill someone kill me! Not them." Tears were running down her face. (Y/n) was looking reaper in his dead and cold eyes.

At first, he froze, not expecting her to jump in front of his gun. His red demon-like eyes narrowed before he started to laugh. At first, it was soft before turning loud and hysterical.

"I thought you would realize by now." His voice was suddenly next to her. When did he get so close!

"(Y--" Cole started to yell for (y/n). " /n)." When jess finally finished yelling for you, reaper had teleported once again this time instantly grabbing Jesse by the neck. Cole grasped for air only for it to be knocked out of him when reaper slammed his face on a tree repeatedly.

Jack coughed up more blood. He was not going down that easy as well. He got up only to have Jesse thrown onto him, making him fall.

(Y/n) screamed trying to run to her friends. She was struck with fear when Cole wasn't responding. Jack pushed Cole off, but he wasn't fast enough.

(Y/n) gave another scream being harshly pulled back and over someone's shoulder. Reapers's shoulder.

"I'll be back to kill you two." That was all the vampire king said as (y/n) hit his back crying.
"No! No please!"

(Y/n) started coughing from his dark mist. And the last thing she remembered was being swallowed by darkness. His darkness.