baseballbat

Tims pov.-

"No mom, I don't want to!" I yelled and slammed the door. My mom was always trying to feat me all this vegan food. I refuse to eat it. It never tastes like anything, and if it does, it doesn't taste good... at all.

My mom banged on my door and screamed "You have to eat your food! It's important, or you'll go to hell.", she kept slamming on my door with her crusty, musty ompalumba hands. "NO MOM, I DON'T WANT YOUR MUSTY VEGAN ASS DINNER." I screamed at the door, but immediately regretting it... remembering that she was the only one ever accepting me as a person. Everyone else treats me like trash...

I'm a depressed single bottom and it makes me happy that my musty ass vegan teacher of a mother treats me alright... The only thing I really do hate about her is her shitty food. I can't stand that dog food.

My mom took a baseball bat and started hitting my door "YOU DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHAT-". The door went into a million pieces, or at least five. I sat in the corner of my room, just casually sucking on my hamster, I swallowed it, because I always hear my father yell swallow, not spit, to my mom when they are making sandwiches in the bedroom. I started choking on it.

my mom yanked me into my bed by my hair and yelled at me, i couldn't hear what that bitch said anymore, because I.. couldn't breathe.

Then i blacked out

...