Boom Klap The Sound Of My D-

Tims pov:
*slap slap slap*
Fuck, i could feel his thick long member deep inside me, and he didn't show mercy.
"You like that? You dirty little slut" he insulted me. But i can't lie... I like it when he does that. It gives me some kind of thrill.. I want him to treat me like some kind of toy.
I would love that.
"uagh ah ah" i moaned while trying to hold back. It was kind of embarrassing after all. Even if i was enjoying it.. I didn't want him to know. But i didn't want him to stop either.
"Answer me you little brat"
I looked at him with my big blowjob eyes and tried answering as calm as possible

".. Mhm"

"Don't hold back" he slapped me and started choking me with the other hand.
So i screamed "AUHHHHAAAMMMM"

"good boy" he said with his deep seggsy voice. I turned me on so fucking much, omg.

He thrusted his long member deep inside of my thick anus. If anyone lived nearby they would diffenetly have heard us... we were both screaming and moaning and you could hear the loud slapping miles away. "AHH YES RIGHT THERE.. RIGth there." i moaned as he hit my soft spot. I've never felt like this before, and oh my god it felt good. "you like that, you dirty little slut" he groaned with a face of disgust. He's member was hitting so deep that i couldn't let out more than just a whimper. 

.

.

Rasmus' pov:

i was so angry. how dare he disrespect me like that? i did everything i could to make him feel comfortable... and yet he still yells at me. well that wasn't really the issuse. i was just hurt that he wouldn't accept me right away. the night at the hospital, i really thought that we had some kind of... "thing". i know i should kill him. i wanted his blood. but i didn't want him gone. i wanted his aprovel. i wanted him to like me. 

"fuck, fuck, fuck" i moaned in my deep voice.. i was close. he looked so fucking good laying on the bed with his legs right open, like that. the tears was running down his face and he was moaning like his life depended on it. i guess he was close as well. i slammed my member so deep i could. i wanted him to feel me. and yet still punish him. fuck it felt so good. i pulled his hair up above his head and started kissing his neck, leaving as many marks as i could. i started kissing his chest. he needed to know who was in charge. He was whimping and moaning hard as i trusted harder

Tim moaned and sreamed " i'm cumming, AH i'm cumming" i was close too so i slapped him and said "no don't, we cum together you bitch" i thrusted my life away inside of him and we realised together. i pulled out my  member and took of the now used condom. i looked down at Tim. he was breathing heavely and his chest was covered in his own cum. 

"fuck, you're so hot right now" i whispered under my breath