And They Were Roommates

Tim's pov:
I carefully took a sip of the burning hot vanilla tea Rasmus gave me. He was looking at me with those big green orbs and not saying a word. I think he was expecting something from me.. Something i didn't have. Because I'm not special. Why would he lock me in this place if he didn't want anything from me?

"Do you like it?" he asked suddenly. I glared at him and gave him the silent treatment. I hated him for what he did. I thought i knew myself. I was pretty happy with my life before. I mean i was getting used to it. And now he came and changed it all..making me confused.

"look i know you might think this is weird.." he continued "but i want you to know that I'm not here to hurt you, and i just want what's best for you"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THAT BULLSHIT" i screamed. I quickly covered my mouth, knowing that he was bigger and stronger than me. I looked up at him and it looked like something clicked inside of him. Because suddenly his eyes turned red

"whatdidyousayyyyy?"

Rasmus' pov:

He crossed the line... and for some reason that angry face of his really turned me on. My eyes turned red and smoke began to come out of my mouth because i was angry.

"..fuck" I mumbled under my breath

Tims expression quickly changed " I mean.. okay look we can be roomates... please forget what i just said" He looked scared. I could see it in his blue musty orbs. Even though i did agree- i wanted to be roomates- i was still angry. I groaned and took a step forward and slammed him against the wall "Don't ever disobay me" I said with my deep rusty voice

"ye-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s-s  ma-a-a-a-s-s-t-t-t-e-e-e-r-r-r-r" Tim studdered. 

i had to teach him a leasson. I quickly looked around the room and made a move with my left hand to magicly close the curtens while my right hand struggels to rip his clothes off. "You make me so impatiant you little brat" i groaned while i looked down at him. And yet he looked at me with those big musty horse eyes and blushed.. this bitch must have a degrating kink... just how i like my cup of tea... 

Perfect.