Back story

Rasmus' pov:

Tims eyes were closed and he was breathing softly. He was sleeping so peacefully in my arms. I kissed him carefully on the forehead. If only he knew.. how special he was to me. I always thought that i would be alone forever. Ever since that day...

.

I was brutally abused as a child. My father and mother was still living under the same roof, whitch just made the whole thing worse. They didn't love each other. In fact i never knew what love was because of them. My father was always drunk, and my mother hated him for it. I would cry myself to sleep every night when it got bad. They were fighting...bad. no they were in fact killing each other and me. It wasn't just all the bruces i got from the hitting, but it was mentally. I couldn't stay there.

I was just a child. A 14 year old with no real family and no knowalge of the real world.. and love, i had no idea what love was. Ever since i was a baby it was always kill or get killed. I didn't know that you could care for someone.. love someone. Untill i met Ethan.
I met him in school. He was confident and popular in school. Everyone loved him. He asked me to join the football team, and I agreed. We practiced together and soon got really close. Every time it got bad at home he would let me stay over. He was in fact my best friend. No, my only friend. Well I guess more than friends. Or at least i thought so. 

A sunday night my parents had gone in to one of the biggest fights yet. They were screaming, and throwing knives and stuff. I was scared to death. I don't quite remember how i got to Ethan's house, i mean i guess i ran for it. It was raining and i was wet. my hair was dripping and my clothing stuck to my body. I do remember running into his arms and bursting out in tears. He hugged my and we went to his room. We just sat there, and talked about stuff. 

At that time Ethan had no idea how big of a crush i had on him. He was so perfect, and caring. And quite handsome. He had dark brown hair, with beautiful curls. His eyes were dark blue and he always looked at me in a... special way that made my face go red. That night when i was at my worst, I fell asleep in his arms. it was late and i was crying like crazy, and he was just comforting me. It felt great. I later woke up, probarly around 2 am. And he was still holdning on to me. I started moving and his eyes opened up. 

-oh you're awake?

-yea

I felt brave and snuggled a little closer to him. He didn't say anything, we just sat there looking at each other for a while. "Rasmus.." he said with a soft voice "do you like me?". My face heated up "Uh i don't know" I tried getting up, i couldn't risk losing him over this. Ethan held me down "No don't leave please, i wanted you to know that.." He slowly grabbed my face "i really like you" I didn't get the chance to respond before he leaned in and kissed me. A thousand fireworks exsploded inside of me, and i was quick to kiss back. he put his hand on my cheek and the other on my waist and we started making out. 

The night continued like that. and the morning after i was overjoyed. I had to head home though so i grabbed my jacked and gave him a huge smile while walking out of the door, but he looked rather worried.

-hey rasmus, uh

-yea?

-i think we should keep this between us alright?

i nodded, it was proberly for the best anyway. But he looked.. ashamed? i asked him what was going on and walked a little closer to him

-okay we can also just forget about it okay?

I opened my mouth to say something but i slammed the door right in my face. i didn't know what to do. did i just ruin our whole friendship? what just happened? i went home. i was so confused. 

After that day Ethan would hit me up a few times a week. at night only. we would talk a little bit like we always do, but then also hook up. i was so in love with him to notice all the red flags. every time we hooked up he would always tell me not to tell anyone and never mention it. sometimes he wouldn't even talk to me for days, and then hit me up again. we would talk like nothing happened, and then he would start making moves to get me to sleep with him. After a few months of that, i started feeling overlooked and sad. i didn't want to lose him ever, but i couldn't help but to feel unloved. He never asked me to go out on a date or anything. i figured that he was just nervous or something, so i decided to ask him myself. that couldn't be so bad. so one day i went to his house with a rose. i had practiced it a few times so i was ready. i knocked on the door. i could hear some footsteps and some laughing and someone opeed the door.

"uhmm can i help you?" she laughed looking at me and then back at Ethan who was standing half naked behind her.