He Might Be Rich Rich But He Ain't Gonna Get A Kiss Kiss

Tims pov:
I woke up, not sure where i was. I found myself in a big bed with rose red bedsheets. The curtains were paper thin, so the morning sun was shining through. But yet, the room i found myself in, looked extremely expensive. Like you know, a castle in a movie. Red carpets with gold strips. Nice silk pillows and..
"What the fuck"
I found myself besides a big top less body. His armes were wrapped tight around my waist and he was clearly in a deep sleep.
I struggled, but quickly git out of his grip and screamed on top of my lungs.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
The man jumped up and quickly pulled out a gun "WHAT'S GOING ON" he yelled with his deep rusty morning voice "How can i protect you darling?" he looked at me with worried eyes. I took a big step back. My eyes were searching for the nearest door, so i could get away. This man could kill me at any moment. And why was i even still with him. Fuck this wasn't supposed to happen.

I clearly remember how he looked at me, asking for approval with his eyes. And how i nodded. I wasn't in the right state, that's why it happened.. He tucked my hair behind my ear and put his hand on my cheek. He leaned in and gave me a little smooch on the lips. I blushed, while knowing that it was wrong. He was a doctor.. And i was just a small sussy baka with long rapunzel hair and big blue cow eyes..
He was impatient. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in, aggressively making out with me. I didn't hesitate and started kissing back. I really don't know what got into me. But i liked it. His lips felt so good on mine. I forgot all about the argument with my mother and i felt good. I felt accepted by him, when he started exploring my body with his hands.
His hand got under my basic nasa t-shirt and he simply ripped it off, probably because he was too impatient to struggle with it. I didn't mind it. He moved his lips from mine to my neck. He kissed and softly bit it. He moved down to my chest and aggressively started sucking my man tits. It felt so good i let out a soft moan. As soon as i did that he let out a groan and stopped. He got up and impatiently ripped off his pants and out of his boxers could i see his hard member sticking out. Warning me, for what was going to happen. I took in a deep breath and let out a moan. I took my own pants off and he jumped up on top of me. He took off both of our boxers and then grabbed his member and..

Fuck

.

.

.

Rasmus' pov:
Tim looked terrified. I have no idea why. I know that he doesn't know me, and he probably thinks i kidnapped him. But that's not the case! First of all, he totally approved of last nights actions, and second of all he totally passed out after, so what was i supposed to do? His parents didn't want him back.. I mean after our seggsy time at the hospital i tried to find his home, and when i finally did they said that i could have him. So i decided to let him sleep at my house for the night. It couldn't be that bad.

"I'm sorry darling, did you have a nightmare?" I calmly aksed. His eyes searched around the room "Uhm yes" He said. Clearly without thinking. I'm a vampire. I can clearly see when people lie. That's a special talent.
"Aw, let me help you calm down. Do you want some tea?" I aksed.