Ghostly protection squad

Izuku woke up tiredly. How did he get here? The last thing he remembered was..

  Izuku sat up in alarm. All Might! He was hurt! And he'd given Izuku his quirk..

  The little greenette stared at his hands in shock. He could feel it, a sort of.. energy.

  "Hello there Izuku." A voice said quietly.

  Izuku looked up, his curious gaze meeting a tall woman in a hero costume. She was.. kind of see through.

  "Who are you?" Izuku asked timidly.

  The woman smiled kindly, sitting cross legged on the floor.

  "My name is Nana. I was All Might's teacher." She said.

  Izuku stared wide eyed.

  "You are? Did you have One for All too? Did you give it to All Might?" Izuku asked quickly.

  Nana laughed.

  "Yes, I did have One for All. I was the seventh user, and All Might was the eighth." She explained.

  Izuku frowned in thought.

  "But.. All Might's been a hero for so long! Even longer than since mummy was little!" He said. "Are you.. a ghost?"

  Nana just nodded sadly.

  "Yes.. all of the past users are alive within One for All, but I'm the first to.. manifest."

  Izuku's eyes widened even further, bouncing on his bed in excitement.

  "Does that mean All Might is there?" He asked.

  Nana laughed, getting to her feet.

  "Of course! All of the past users will be with you, even if they don't show themselves for a while." She said.

  _______________

  Inko was still working at the hospital, in the evacuation zone, so Izuku was home 'alone' all day. To her own surprise, Nana could interact with smaller objects and lighter items. She helped Izuku make himself breakfast, then played heroes with his action figures.

  "Fear not citizens! Why? Because I am here!" Izuku called, his All Might figurine held in his small hand.

  "Thank you All Might!" Nana cheered, making the 'civilians' jump up and down.

  "Curse you All Might!" The villains said.

  Izuku looked up at the huge bald man. He was grinning at the five year old, the villains held in some kind of black tentacles.

  "The name's Daigoro! Now, are ya gonna beat up these villains or what?" He asked.

  Izuku nodded, holding the All Might figure up again.

  "Halt, evildoers!" He cried.

___________

  Izuku, Nana and Daigoro played with the figurines for a while until a skinny, white haired man stepped out of Izuku's room holding a board game.

  "Would you like to play Monopoly?" He asked timidly.

  Izuku nodded enthusiastically.

  "Me and mummy play it sometimes, but it's more fun with lots of people!" Izuku said.

  The man smiled, sitting down on the floor with the other predecessors.

  "My name is Yoichi.. it is nice to meet you Izuku." He said.

  ______________

  Daigoro was a dirty cheater, using Blackwhip to steal money from the bank, and even the other players. Nana clacked him round the head a few times, but it never discouraged him.

  Yoichi was very good at Monopoly, wrangling deals out of Banjo and Nana that always worked heavily in his favour.

  Nana sucked at Monopoly.

  Izuku didn't really know what he was doing, but he had fun anyway.

  Another past user joined them about halfway through. He was very quiet, only introducing himself as En. He joined the game and won in 7 rounds, to Yoichi's dismay.

  _____________

  Throughout the rest of the day, Izuku was joined by three more users of One for All. The second and third didn't give their names, but they were kind to Izuku, and played with the five year old alongside the other users.

  Hikage was the last to appear, other than the eighth. He was a tall man with shoulder length hair, and had two jagged cracks on his face, reaching down past his left eye. He was also quiet, however he got along with Izuku just as well as the others.

  Inko got home late, at around 8 in the evening. She only made a quick dinner for them, grabbed a change of clothes, kissed Izuku and sent him to bed, then back to work.

  The predecessors had kept him away from the TV, or any news about the disaster. They knew through All Might it was bad.

  The users of One for All crowded around Izuku's bed, wishing him good night.

  "Night Izuku!" They said, stepping out through the door.

  Izuku waved to his new friends, yawning tiredly.

  ____________

  "Wake up Izuku! Izuku! He manifested!" Nana said, poking Izuku's cheeks.

  Izuku blearily opened his eyes.

  "Who did Nana?" He asked.

  Izuku sat up, looking around at the other ghosts. They just smiled and pointed at the closed bedroom door.

  A stupendously tall, stupendously muscular man phased through the door. His white smile lit up the room, and his bulging muscles flexed beneath his hero costume.

  "I am here!" All Might laughed, hands on his hips, striking a heroic pose.

  Izuku's smile blew the hero's away.

  "All Might!!" Izuku cheered.

  The blonde man laughed jovially, lifting his arms and flexing his biceps.

  "Indeed young Izuku! I am here to help guide you on your chosen path!" He said.

  "Well you have school soon, so you'd better get ready quickly Izuku." Nana said.

  Izuku nodded, jumping out of bed. He remained suspended in the air, his legs flailing about.

  En coughed.

  ______________

  Vestige meeting #1. Subject: what the fuck.

  "So... Anyone want to talk about Izuku's little stunt?" Daigoro asked.

  Yoichi hummed, scratching his clean-shaven chin.

  "I believe he manifested Seventh's quirk. It sure looked like it." He said.

  Nana nodded.

  "I agree. I manifested Float in almost exactly the same way, but I was on a swing set. I went tumbling for quite a distance, until someone caught me." She said.

  "Is it possible he will manifest other quirks?" Toshinori asked.

  Second scratched his head.

  "Seems likely. We'll need to be careful, some of our quirks could be dangerous if used incorrectly." He said.

  With a conclusion reached, the vestiges went back into the quirk office. Izuku was just leaving alongside Inko, who'd seen Izuku floating around in his room.

  The greenette smiled at his invisible friends, who walked alongside him to school.