...All for One

"Deku, who is that? What did you take from him?" Uraraka asked, worry creasing her eyebrows.

  Aizawa pulled his goggles down and prepared his capture weapon.

  "Thirteen, get the students out of here. Midoriya, we'll talk later. I'll hold him o-"

  Blackwhip lashed out and grabbed Aizawa, preventing him from leaping down. The students gasped in shock, while Aizawa didn't seem surprised.

  "You know who he is." Izuku said quietly.

  Aizawa gave the greenette a nod.

  "You know exactly what he's capable of. You won't even get close. Erasure might not be able to erase all of his powers. The only one here who can stand up to him is me. Help Thirteen evacuate the others. I'll hold him off."

  "Izuku no-" Nana began.

  Aizawa frowned.

  "What makes you think I'll leave you here with him? How do we know you don't work for him?"

  Izuku's eyes narrowed.

  "Work for...him? Wait.. What?" He asked in confusion.

  Aizawa pulled his goggles down.

  "You have multiple quirks. How can you not be working for him?"

  The other students were watching the exchange in confusion. Thirteen was on the same wavelength as Aizawa.

  "You... Don't work for All for One? You're not here to scout for powerful quirks?" Aizawa asked

  "Hah! As though I'd trust someone chosen by that oaf with such an important job." All for One said from Izuku's left.

  The greenette spun, throwing Aizawa at the students and Thirteen.

  "All of you run! Get out of here! Mr Aizawa, warn the school! Let Nezu know the ninth is facing him!"

  Blackwhip grabbed the villain and tossed him back to the courtyard as Izuku leapt off of the stairs and raced after him with float.

  Blackwhip lashed around Izuku as he floated a few meters off the ground. Danger Sense buzzed in the back of his head, and a trickle of smoke seeped from his forearms, curling around him like a cloak. Brace hardened Izuku's skin, making him near indestructible, and Deadeye was kept at the ready, just below his skin.

  All for One gazed up at his opponent, a surprised look on his face.

  "You have their quirks... I recognise each of them... How interesting. There is no lightning, no hum of power in your body however... Can you not use One for All itself?" He asked, his grin growing wider.

  Izuku scowled, Blackwhip stabbing forwards like a spear, straight towards All for One.

  The villain dodged, floating up to Izuku's height with one of his own quirks, Air Walk.

  "Now then... Shall we begin?"

___________________

  Aizawa was able to herd the students back onto the bus and drive a distance away. Thirteen joined them, reassuring the students that Midoriya would be alright. They could still see the USJ around a thousand meters away, bright lights and clouds of dust flaring within the glass dome.

  "Mr Aizawa, how could we just leave him?" Uraraka asked.

  Aizawa had his phone to his ear, ignoring the students.

  "Aizawa, we're on our way. The sensors and cameras suddenly cut out, which would never happen under normal circumstances unless the cameras themselves were destroyed. What's going on?"