wild fantasies

Third Person POV

Tears just straight up tears appear streaming down their faces. As they read y/n's dream journal.

"See isn't it pathetic tanaka and nishinoya?"
Y/n said as she snatch the book that they were holding.

"Seeing as you would react like this i guess you got attached to them" y/n said as she flips through pages.

"THEIR SETTING MY STANDARDS HIGHER FOR TRUE LOVE" Nishinoya suddenly claimed which made the other's from the team confused.

"THATS RIGHT NOYA IM GONNA SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR KIYOKO SAN!!" Tanaka claimed while holding his fist towards the roof as he and nishinoya cried just recalling whatt they read.

"Ano Senpai what did they read to make them cry so much?" Hinata said confused as he pointed at the crying duo.

"You know you should study so that you could participate in the training camp. Dont be curious on little things like my dream journal" y/n said menacingly towards hinata and kageyama while smiling.

"H-HAI!!" Both hinata and kageyama claimed.

Daichi who was beside asahi and suga slide towards y/n to calm down is curiosity abit.

"So what was it about" daichi ask as he looked over y/n's shoulder.

"Senpai please focus on the failing student's then my dream journal" y/n said as she was giving a 'get away from me and get to studying' aura.

"R-right" daichi said as she slowly walks away from her and getting away.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)

"Welcome to karasuno volleyball team"
Everyone said as they point behind their back pointing towards the words printed. Welcoming both me and yachi.

All except mister stingyshima.

"Thank you" me and yachi said as we bowed down.

"WELCOME TO THE TEAM Y/N!" Nishinoya and tanaka launched themselves towards y/n.

"MA-MATTE" y/n loudly said as she stuttered abit.

Boom

Collapse down the floor as y/n as crushed by the senpai duo.

Nishinoya laughed loudly same goes for tanaka as y/n giggle while having her arm out.

"Guys.... I can't breathe" y/n manage to say with a husky tone.

"NISHINOYA TANAKA GET OF HER" Daichi said as a warning towards them.

Nishinoya and tanaka gets uo quickly to not face daichi's menacing glare.

"Pwa" y/n said as she sits up from her position.

"You guys are full of energy" y/n said as she smiles to them.

"WELL YEAH U AGREED TO BE OUR MANAGER" nishinoya said excitedly as she was about to launch towards y/n again.

He was pulled away by our one and only ennoshita.

"Nishinoya tanaka. Leave y/n alone we still have a test around the corner" ennoshita said as he was having abit of an headache because to the two

"Haha don't worry ennoshita" y/n said as she stood up while waving her hands.

"Besides" y/n suddenly said.

Nishinoya and tanaka flinched.

"I won't tell them updates about my dream journal if they fail" y/n said menacingly as her eyes dropped abit.

"Cause teaching them would mean i lost my important time to them" y/n said as a threat.

( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )

| ??? ' s POV |

"NICE ONE TOUCH!!"

"KENMA SAN!! OVER HERE"

"lev.."

"LEV WHY DIDN'T YOU RECEIVE THAT"

"GOMENASAI!!"

"Nice spike there diluc"

Kuroo slaps the red haid that groaned when he felt the pain.

"For a newbie" kuroo commented while running back to the net.

"Fuck you" diluc said as he looks away.

(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)

Third person POV

"Your telling me that only the first year that failed?" Y/n said as she asked tsukishima.

Tsukishima looks behind his shoulder as she saw y/n.

"Yeah i shouldn't have wasted my time" tsukishima stated as he bends a little towards yachi's shoulders.

"YOU WERE SO CLOSE" yachi screamed loudly as she was shaking.

"Poor yachi rest in peace" y/n said as she puts hands towards her lips as she made a pfft sound trying not to laugh.

(ㆁωㆁ)(ㆁωㆁ)(ㆁωㆁ)(ㆁωㆁ)(ㆁωㆁ)

A/n

LOL SORRY FOR SUCH A SMALL CHP more like short CUZ THE MAIN STORY IS ABOUT TO COMMENCE!!!
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS THE SLOW BURN (not) RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPEMENT IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON

LOL SORRY FOR SUCH A SMALL CHP more like short CUZ THE MAIN STORY IS ABOUT TO COMMENCE!!! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS THE SLOW BURN (not) RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPEMENT IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON

Btw heres a sorry sketch of how i think y/n looks like HHAHA ( the one with the hat is when she was still in teyvat)

Should i share information about our y/n in this story?? Or should i just let the information about y/n through the story? Idk lol i like both of it.