I guess ill join

Heres a pic i drew its about diluc i was imagining him leaning by a door having his arms crossed while smiling witnessing you staring IRGISVD ITS NOT GOOD BUT IT A OK

After they all introduced their selves (im sorry i skipped the guys introduction im to lazy)

"uh y/n senpai did you really have to crash the practice?" Yachi asked as she nervously fidgets her fingers.

"I didnt particularly crash it, if i did i would have made an excuse tho" y/n said as they put their arms around yachi's shoulders.

"And im lonely you guys like volleyball while i dont i want to have something in common you know" they said while acting gloomy.

Tho yachi couldn't differentiate between the two acting and feeling gloomy.

"Senpai its ok you wont be lonely if you tried to join" yachi suddenly said as she clasps y/n's hands.

Making y/n's arms not be around yachi's shoulders.

"AHAHAHA YACHI YOUR SO SWEET" y/n said while laughing out load as they patted yachi's head.

"Besides i dont particularly have something useful to do in this club i basically know nothing about it" y/n said

"Its fine y/n senpai i dont have any knowledge about volleyball either but they made me feel somewhat welcome" yachi smiled softly thinking about the time she declared to her mother that she will join the volleyball club.

Y/n witnessing such smile coming from yachi made them somewhat feel relieved seeing as she wasnt forcing herself to join.

'i should join huh..' y/n though as they stopped bothering yachi and put their hands on their lap and tried to focus on the volleyball practice.

'even nishinoya and tanaka are enjoying their selves.' y/n though observing nishinoya bothering asahi their ace and tanaka doing spike practice.

'its making me feel left out...' y/n felt as if theres a line between them seeing them enjoy volleyball while us not having a slight interest about it.

'i.. wanna have a good dream today.. im sorta feel slightly better thinking about it' as a shadow formed by the bangs hiding the eyes abit while y/n is looking down the floor.

 im sorta feel slightly better thinking about it' as a shadow formed by the bangs hiding the eyes abit while y/n is looking down the floor

'Yeah that couple diluc and.. what was it again?' y/n suddenly having another thought.

They noticed that they always dream about a couple the guy named diluc while the the significant other Is questionable.

'its always in first person so i never imagined what they also looked like... Strange..' y/n as they tilted their head abit to the side lazy to move the bangs away and continue observing.

| time skip |

"Should i visit tokyo before going to tokyo?" Y/n said as they were debating on whether or not they go to tokyo to visit someone.