Stupid sister of mine

Third person POV

As morning arise the bus was getting near tokyo.

It was currently 7 am.

Nothing much to say as chongyun woke up for training camp.

"Bokuto san please wake up" was heard from a team in fukurodani.

Yawn chongyun let out as he sit upright and check his phone as he woke up from his own sleep.

Chon❤️ : YOU JOINED VOLLEYBALL?!?
Seen

His text to his sister where no response yet was seen.

'this annoying ass big sister of mine' chongyun though as he clench his phone as a tic appeared at his head.

'i can't tell if she did or she did' chongyun thought as he was a bit pissed.

'SHE. IGNORED. HER. PRECIOUS. LITTLE. BROTHER'S. QUESTION!' Chongyun screamed internally as he has yet to stand up.

"Chongyun stand up theres training camp" was said by someone as they tap chongyun while supporting themselves with their knee.

"Ah xingqiu gomen" chongyun said apologetically as he stood up.

"What got you pissed so early in the morning" xingqiu said as he noticed chongyun clenched his phone when he was staring daggers at it awhile ago.

"Nothing important" chongyun slides away from the topic.

"Thats weird if you aren't gonna tell me ill let your ice popsicle melt. i heard its gonna be hot today" xingqiu said as he forward more faster then chongyun so that he could be on front.

"H-HUH?! WAIT XINGQIU" Chongyun said as he panic abit when he heard the word 'hot'.

"ILL TELL! ILL TELL JUST DON'T LET THE POPSICLE MELT!!"

"You better hurry up cause i don't have a all day" xingqiu said in a singing tone.

"I GET IT I GET IT" chongyun said as he caught up with xingqiu.

(♡ω♡ ) ~♪(♡ω♡ ) ~♪(♡ω♡ ) ~♪(♡ω♡ ) ~♪

As time pass by the bus they have arrived.

Everyone was wake except for that one person.

"Y/n wake up please" suga said as he shakes her awake.

"Ennoshita won't you help?!" Suga said as he snaps he's head towards ennoshita.

Ennoshita who is carrying his packed things while he was almost at the door of the bus looked towards suga.

"Suffer" was the word only let out as he walks away from the scene.

Made suga pissed as he made his shaking more violent to wake the girl up.

Who has only slept for 4 hrs.

Who would want to be woken up when they just slept?.

Couldn't be y/n.

Well suga couldn't wake her up.

Instead suga tried to carry y/n to the rooms where they were assigned in.

But suga failed, Turns out y/n was heavy
Ofcourse many people are heavy.

Suga felt like he was gonna break a bone if he forces himself to carry y/n instead he came up to asahi.