1-Battle and Rewards

Percy got teleported to camp to fight Gaea after incapacitating half of the giants personally, including Porphyrion. When he got there, there were 100 monsters still standing, including Gaea, who was in the back.

By the time he looked at the scene, the gods were tied up with ropes made of earth, while all the other demigods, including the seven were on the floor, fully exhausted, looking at him.

Looking at all the dead demigods, Percy got very mad. "Finally, the hero came. Ready to die?", taunted Gaea.

"Funny, I heard that same line from your husband before I killed him.", said Percy. Gaea trembled in anger. "YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND!!!? PREPARE TO DIE." Gaea shouted. "Well, to be frank with you, I didn't, but I was pretty close because he was so bad at fighting." Percy teased.

(A/N-Pretend that in this AU, Percy killed Tartarus in a hard battle, then Tartarus reformed within seconds and told him that his bad side was attacking Percy, and thanked Percy for freeing him. He also told him that he was fighting Gaea's bad side. He then pretended he was trying to kill them.)

Gaea then snapped. "ATTACK!" she screamed to the rest of the monsters. Percy charged slashing and swinging at the monsters. In three minutes all the monsters except the Chimera, Nemean lion, and Minotaur were dust. "Ready to get killed for the 100th time beef brain?", Percy taunts. The Minotaur roared and swung his axe. Percy ducked under the axe and stabbed the Minotaur in the right knee. He then somersaulted backwards, the axe fell on the spot he was a second before. Percy saw that the minotaur could not put any weight on his right leg, so he feints to the left, and when the minotaur swings his axe there, he jumps over it and stabs him in the right side, turning him into dust.

"Who's next?", Percy asked while turning to the Nemean lion and Chimera. They both charged as one. "OK, I guess both of you", Percy smirked. The Nemean lion roared and suddenly turned to dust. Percy had thrown Riptide into his mouth. While the Chimera was confused, he cut off the tail and stabbed it in its stomach. The chimera roared.

"Don't learn from others' mistakes huh?" Percy threw his sword into the Chimera's mouth and it slowly turned into dust. He faced Gaea. "That's all you have got? Even Kronos was better than this." Gaea screamed and suddenly charged. Percy barely lifted his sword in time to defend her earthen blade.

They started to clash and block each other, the swords becoming blurs even to the gods. In 30 minutes, Percy saw that Gaea had both of her feet very back when she stabbed. The next time she stabbed, Percy twisted and then did a handspring over her. Gaea, expecting resistance, face planted. Percy then stabbed her. when he pulled out his sword, the earth had healed her.

"Fool, do you actually think you can beat me while I am on my home element?" She laughed. Percy smirked "Thank you for telling me about your weakness."

Percy made a hurricane with him in the center, and forced Gaea up into the air with him. Gaea was trying her best to dissolve and teleport to the ground, but the winds stopped her. She was now trying her hardest to kill Percy. They both saw no flaws in the other's defense. One hour later, they were still sparring at the speed of blurs. Percy had 5 medium cuts on his body, while Gaea had a large cut on her left leg. Gaea faltered when she accidentally put too much weight on her injured leg and Percy took his chance.

He front flipped over Gaea, confusing her, then slashed at her. She barely managed to block in time. Percy feinted slashing to her right, and then kicked her backwards. Her weight went on her injured leg and fell, but was still fighting. Percy was defending in a blur while looking for an opening. After 30 minutes of dodging, twisting, sliding, slashing, stabbing, and kicking, Percy found another trick.

He slashed to the left and kicked her while sliding underneath of her. When she blocked the sword, she jumped the kick. When Percy was behind of her he punched her. She stumbled and Percy stabbed her in the air. After more than 6 hours of fighting he defeated her. While she was dying, she twisted around and stabbed Percy in the stomach. He was horrified.